Burnout Paradise Remastered Announced

Today EA have revealed that Burnout Paradise Remastered is releasing next month:

"In 2008, the original Burnout Paradise came roaring off the starting line ready to demolish the competition. Featuring breakneck racing, high-flying stunts, and — most importantly — shameless amounts of automotive destruction, Burnout Paradise set the bar for what an action racing game could be. And now, ten years later, it's back and ready to show a new generation of consoles the true definition of a “smash hit.”

Relive the high-octane stunts and wanton destruction of one of the greatest arcade-driving games ever. Featuring a range of technical enhancements for greater visual fidelity and authenticity, it plays natively in 1080p on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and in 4K at 60fps on the PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox One X."

Burnout Paradise Remastered releases March 16th 2018.

:arrow: Burnout Paradise Remastered Official Site

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Why cant we just get a proper burnout sequel?
would rather have 3 and revenge remastered instead
This man gets it.
This is exactly what I was thinking. I mean, it's a car game. Why remaster something instead of simply making a new games with new stages? It's not an RPG or something where every game is different.

That said, I loved burnout and midnight club, so I'm buying this

S

Saiyan Lusitano

A new Burnout game would've been better but guess the market is okay with a re-release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol