Burnout Paradise: Remastered Audio Issue

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought Burnout Paradise for Switch and I was wondering if anyone else has this version and thinks the audio is too quiet. I own four different versions of this game on other consoles but on Swifch, the audio is all wayyy to quiet. Even after cranking it up to 11 in settings, it’s still far quieter than other games. Even with headphones on you can’t really even get close to loud. I’m finding this very disappointing as I got this specifically to play in handheld and the music is a huge part of the game. I’m finding myself not able to enjoy it as much as I can’t really jam out. The audio is more of a background noise. Is there anything I can do to fix this or is this just how the game is?

kingadjon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought Burnout Paradise for Switch and I was wondering if anyone else has this version and thinks the audio is too quiet. I own four different versions of this game on other consoles but on Swifch, the audio is all wayyy to quiet. Even after cranking it up to 11 in settings, it’s still far quieter than other games. Even with headphones on you can’t really even get close to loud. I’m finding this very disappointing as I got this specifically to play in handheld and the music is a huge part of the game. I’m finding myself not able to enjoy it as much as I can’t really jam out. The audio is more of a background noise. Is there anything I can do to fix this or is this just how the game is?
I just bought this and have the same problem. Are-shrinking and returning it. I don't have time to deal with EA quality control issues anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/BiY0vNuu1eg?si=0nwmSHWeLkfcJJ__