Hacking Question Burnt 8 fuses and tried to use Backup NAND that was 5.1.0 now getting blue screen

LegendAssassinF

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I ran through the choi guide and used the firmware files of my nand backup firmware (2.3.0 update files to match the 2.3.0 backup). You only need to follow it up until restoring the boot0/boot1 parts, and your previously-failing backup should now boot.

and that didnt work just letting you know so just going to finish the guide

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
and that didnt work just letting you know so just going to finish the guide
How odd. If you restored everything else, it should've been fine. Sorry I couldn't have been of more help.

Shadowhand

Slim, Alternative Dev.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Any advice on what I should do if my backup is corrupted?
Do you have a working backup? Any version would do. If you do, flash that, then try to boot with Hekate/Singularité/Kosmos again. If not, continue what you were doing with ChoiDujuour with the keys and the what not.

LegendAssassinF

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Do you have a working backup? Any version would do. If you do, flash that, then try to boot with Hekate/Singularité/Kosmos again. If not, continue what you were doing with ChoiDujuour with the keys and the what not.

I don't think do I then. I flashed it a long time ago and thought it should be fine. Ok i'll just keep going until I finish and update if anything.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How odd. If you restored everything else, it should've been fine. Sorry I couldn't have been of more help.

Got a new issue when I use HacDiskMount it says Primary and backup GPT are both valid but not the same, which one to use?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: 3D printing with chocolate. :D