XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
yes they're hackable, but they won't play backup DISKS, but they can play backups off of a USB hard drive

new wiis also cant install bootmii as boot2, but only as IOS, as long as u are f*cking around too much, that should be more than enough protection (when combined with priiloader)

but still, if u can get a used wii, i would personally go for that instead (just for the bootmii as boot2, but thats also cuz i DO mess with my wii more than the average person)

robiul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xflak40 said:
yes they're hackable, but they won't play backup DISKS, but they can play backups off of a USB hard drive

new wiis also cant install bootmii as boot2, but only as IOS, as long as u are f*cking around too much, that should be more than enough protection (when combined with priiloader)

but still, if u can get a used wii, i would personally go for that instead (just for the bootmii as boot2, but thats also cuz i DO mess with my wii more than the average person)

The new wiis won't play disc backups?

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some do, some don't depending on the make/year. Check the serial number. Hit up places like old Walmarts/Kmarts, or Targets Who cares about BootMii....

Also this question has been answered like 30000000000000000 times, literally. Use the fing search function, for a complete thorough answers.

Wynd

ciris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
xflak40 said:
as long as u are f*cking around too much...
Listen to the man, do as much dangerous shit as possible.

Yeah, do that, lol

Posts merged

QUOTE(wyndcrosser @ Jan 20 2010, 03:52 PM)
some do, some don't depending on the make/year. Check the serial number. Hit up places like old Walmarts/Kmarts, or Targets Who cares about BootMii....

Also this question has been answered like 30000000000000000 times, literally. Use the fing search function, for a complete thorough answers.

Wynd

Some prefer to be spoon fed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76bIuU_g6A8