Trademark3001

OP
Trophies
Website
PlatformHeroes.com
XP
Country
Canada
My Eb Games Just called and said this ''Your Game is here now pick it up tommorow'' i asked him (i know him hes a good friend) could i get it early he said YUP!! just dont tell anyone! lolz! soooo heres my impressions.
Well the first thing i noticed when i booted it up i saw that this game had NO LOADING TIME!!! i was like wait! wheres the epic fail of a ds loading time....i mean 3d enviroment full GTA experience on the go and no loading time! F*** YEAH! so another thing to point out is the game play...it handles good just like most Ds games the controls arent stiff and everything seems okay..but thats my opinion. The story seems okay for what ive played of it. (about 2 hours) if you have anymore questions just hit me up with a message and i havent tried killing civilians yet so wait about an hour before asking k thanks! Please check out my youtube channel too! http://www.youtube.com/user/Trademark3001 ~peace out~ Trademark3001
smile.gif

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, lucky you
tongue.gif

Glad to hear things sound good. I personally, cannot wait for it. Looks like a great game for the DS. Hope to get some use out of my DS again with this game.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: