Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
10_0ARMY said:
BRYAN4D said:
Got every1 so far..... I barely see ppl on tho and so many FCs...

That's because half the people on the list played 1 match and never played again. As for me I'm on a different account right now, so 1:wtf:ARMY isnt on that much right now.
So what account do you use? Have you updated your first post with it? Here's my FC:
EeZeEpEe 2884-5904-5789

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
EeZeEpEe said:
10_0ARMY said:
BRYAN4D said:
Got every1 so far..... I barely see ppl on tho and so many FCs...

That's because half the people on the list played 1 match and never played again. As for me I'm on a different account right now, so 1:wtf:ARMY isnt on that much right now.
So what account do you use? Have you updated your first post with it? Here's my FC:
EeZeEpEe 2884-5904-5789

I'm not putting my other account on the list, but if u really want it, then PM me and Ill get it for u.

LIST UPDATED!!!

invisable

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just deleted about 15 people on this friend code list that never added me.
So for furture reference why dont people see if you like this game before posting your friendcodes. Gets a bit anoying punching them in for no reason, and lets face it, it is a privilege for you newcommers
to play with some of us early posters to the thread, as we are all pretty good now.

EeZeEpEe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
invisable said:
So for furture reference why dont people see if you like this game before posting your friendcodes. Gets a bit anoying punching them in for no reason, and lets face it, it is a privilege for you newcommers
to play with some of us early posters to the thread, as we are all pretty good now.
I did the same thing. I added a half of the list and never got added by anyone else so I just cleared it all. No one probably checks this page anymore. If you still play let me know I'll add you. I'm mediocre with a 1.08 k/d but wouldn't mind.

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
EeZeEpEe said:
invisable said:
I did the same thing. I added a half of the list and never got added by anyone else so I just cleared it all. No one probably checks this page anymore. If you still play let me know I'll add you. I'm mediocre with a 1.08 k/d but wouldn't mind.
This is why I never add my code to these lists. People always get mad when I dont add them when I only add a few people at a time usually.
tongue.gif

coma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My friend code is 4617-4133-3986 My alias in gameplay is im 29 and looking for mature players or young grown ups Eastern Time here Michigan to be exact

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol