Gaming Call of Duty Black Ops

giacomo1978

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everyone, today I tried to play online with "Call of duty Black ops" but I can't understand why I don't download the update ..
please who can help me?
I tried to play with the other two call of duty and I succeeded ...
please help me ..
the game now tells me that there are 1738 players online, but I try to find any game, it lets me into the room but I don't play, I can't find the players!
how is it possible if there are more than 1700 players online?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by giacomo1978,

PoptartHunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I recall correctly, there was a glitch in that game where you had to switch profiles to get the patch. Try making a new profile and login to it, then try downloading the patch again.

giacomo1978

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yes, I created a new profile but it doesn't download the update, it comes out:
"download content from the store" then I get out:
"warning: at the moment there is no content available for purchase or another download"
but it doesn't let me download the update!
let me access the online, and there is written the number of players online, for example there are now 2202 players!
then I go on "find game" and then on "recruit" then on "deathmatch a sq." and it gives me access to the waiting room, but a lot of time passes and I don't find the players to play. but how is it possible if there are more than 2000 people online? and it often happens to me that makes me leave the waiting room saying he had found no game ...
can you please someone check?
I would like to understand thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQOFpDdg5rQ