Gaming Can Anyone Recommend Wii games to try?

Liezah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idulkoan said:
black ops + call of duty series, wii sports resort, wii play, wii party, metroid, and new super mario bros were my favs. mabe juiced if you like racing gamez

Oh! How's New Super Mario Bros.? Lol Sorry I'm Wiilliterate, I don't know much about new games on the Wii anymore.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi there. Welcome. Make yourself at home.
smile.gif

Your question gets asked a lot. That's why there is this sticky thread called "essential wii games" list, which lists just about everyone's favorite games (first post is a list that roughly showcases the most popular games). It's not that this thread is useless...but you have to understand that opinions may vary. Could you tell us what kind of games you like? (platformers, puzzle, action, ...) Listing a few of your other favorite games can also help us to list similar games.

New Super Mario Bros Wii (NSMBW) is a very nice 2D platformer. It has the gameplay of the old style Mario games and the graphics and stuff of this generation. A good game if you like those kind of games...and an absolute must-have if you like co-op multiplayer games (up to 4 players on screen at the same time!).

Liezah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any games that promote "family fun"/multiplayers are good and any RPG games. No FPS though since it (I believe) is better on other consoles. Anyways, I didn't know there was a Thread like that, ahaha, there was too much other threads like it I didn't know where to start.

Sorry for starting an unoriginal thread :[

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Arc Rise Fantasia. It has some bad voice acting in places (mostly minor characters, and one important dude has a lisp), but you quite easily get used to the main characters. The only 'off' voice actor is Ryfia, but you'll start to realize her voice actually REALLY fits her character.
It's a turn based RPG but it's actually quite fun. I enjoyed the story too.

Liezah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
Arc Rise Fantasia. It has some bad voice acting in places (mostly minor characters, and one important dude has a lisp), but you quite easily get used to the main characters. The only 'off' voice actor is Ryfia, but you'll start to realize her voice actually REALLY fits her character.
It's a turn based RPG but it's actually quite fun. I enjoyed the story too.

Oh! that sounds nice! I actually like these types of RPGs (I googled a bit) Thanks for the recommendation!

Red Ire Lap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Little King's Story is a fantastic game. Part strategy RPG, part kingdom sim? If you can get past the cute graphics, if that's not your cup of tea, then it's very enjoyable and challenging depending on how hard you set the difficulty.

Zack and Wiki is a good old school adventure point and click puzzle game.

I find those 2 are the biggest gems outside of the normal fair, and they are old enough that people have forgotten about them unfortunately. Something for everyone there though.

Liezah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Red Ire Lap said:
Little King's Story is a fantastic game. Part strategy RPG, part kingdom sim? If you can get past the cute graphics, if that's not your cup of tea, then it's very enjoyable and challenging depending on how hard you set the difficulty.

Zack and Wiki is a good old school adventure point and click puzzle game.

I find those 2 are the biggest gems outside of the normal fair, and they are old enough that people have forgotten about them unfortunately. Something for everyone there though.

Oh dear.. LOL I am hooked already :] thanks for the suggestions!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really...