Can I inject a modded N64 to the Wii U?

MattchuLeroy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm wondering if I am able to inject a patched .n64 file (Super Mario 64) with a .bps file to be able to play it on the Wii U (using the Wii U Game Pad)

Reactions: SaulFabre

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Depends on the size of the hack patch and other variables. Just try it.

I've had some success with Mario 64 injects (kaze emmanuar) but some won't work unless you try with an emulator. I use wii64 rice with no probs for most hacks but there is one, peaches fury if iic that won't show any gfx. Sound is good and save state can grab a screenshot but no pic whatsoever and no fix!

MattchuLeroy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I am trying to inject Super Mario 64 Land. I've looked on the compatibily list, and it DOES in fact work. I tried using UWUVCI AIO to inject it but it always comes up with a black screen. I know the modded file works just fine. I used Mupen64 to test it

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Well, I am trying to inject Super Mario 64 Land. I've looked on the compatibily list, and it DOES in fact work. I tried using UWUVCI AIO to inject it but it always comes up with a black screen. I know the modded file works just fine. I used Mupen64 to test it
Super Mario 64 Land works on Wii64 Rice. I've made a template Wii64 Rice SRL if you want to make a Wii/Wii U channel for that N64 romhack. Look at the tutorial i've posted earlier in this thread.

Reactions: MattchuLeroy

MattchuLeroy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright. Thank you. About to look it at now. I'll let you know if it works

Edit:: Wow. This is going to be A LOT of work... If I can successfully do all these steps, I'll still be able to play with the Wii U gamepad, right?

Last edited by MattchuLeroy,

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Alright. Thank you. About to look it at now. I'll let you know if it works

Edit:: Wow. This is going to be A LOT of work... If I can successfully do all these steps, I'll still be able to play with the Wii U gamepad, right?
Yeah, but you need to make a Wii U channel for your Wii64 SRL as i've described in my tutorial if you want to play with the Wii U GamePad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My friends decide what I do with my cock