ROM Hack Project Can i put a 3DS rom cia on a cardrige ?

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i want to put a game in a cardrige like r4 but just one pls respond me
If you have too much money, you could buy a Sky3DS+ for placing one single game on it.

Despite the 3DS cartridges being not true ROM from the hardware perspective, there is no known way to rewrite them. At least I know of nothing. We got similar questions before targeting replacing the ROM on a 3DS game.

Good luck and have fun!

naoti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
If you have too much money, you could buy a Sky3DS+ for placing one single game on it.

Despite the 3DS cartridges being not true ROM from the hardware perspective, there is no known way to rewrite them. At least I know of nothing. We got similar questions before targeting replacing the ROM on a 3DS game.

Good luck and have fun!
are you saying of i can put rom on Sky3DS

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
There is Sky3DS+ but it support up to firmware 11.0.
Wait, but Sky3ds+ works on last frimwhere...

Good luck and have fun!
Why only one? You can switch between games...

And Sky3DS+ support only ".3ds", it would not work with ".cia" format games

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Why only one? You can switch between games...
Because of the initial post:
i want to put a game in a cardrige like r4 but just one pls respond me

This is why I said: If you have too much money. Would be a waste to use a flashcart for a single game.

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Because of the initial post:

This is why I said: If you have too much money. Would be a waste to use a flashcart for a single game.
I do agree it is a waste of money, Sky3DS+ asking price goes for 100+ on ebay.
Yeah, for 1 game for sure.
Well, sky3ds+ worth it. Double storage space for handheld system is great thing if you want place many games.
Of course if you want stuck it with them and take console on a trip or not delete old games for new one.
Still it's right now costly and ppl should make decisions themself about if it worth their money.

I have few systems and use sky3ds+ with mom, so games not take space and we can played same games.
Now 3ds fully filled with games and I play vary rare. But 128+128 so cool and take not much time to choose what I want to play without pc (I not installed on it any games for so long that I can't remember...). It have all what I need, for me it was worth it, sad thing that my GateWay card useless now - but BlueCard (aka r4) still doing great thing for my DS.

ber71

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
There is Sky3DS+ but it support up to firmware 11.0.
This is for gateway, not sky3ds+.

I don't recommend any of these unless you swim in money. But, if you have one already, it is still useful for testing new 3ds games or installing them via gm9 without extracting the console sdcard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo