Hacking Can someone create a thread about trusted SX OS modchip installers by region

dr3n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
want to also add a massive vouch for squee666 if you are in the UK..

really helpful, really friendly and did a super speedy job with updates throughout.. Could not recommend him enough..

Reactions: Deleted User

mattyxarope

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wanted to give a shoutout to @ModderFokker619 which did a SX Lite install for me.

Super quick turnaround, fast communication, and a good price.

Honestly, buying a SX chip from Aliexpress with rushed shipping turned out to be $6 more expensive than paying him to do it. So keep that in mind.

Just a note that he doesn't attach the USB debug port which isn't a huge deal as long as you make sure that you don't use anything that might mess with the chip.

Super happy with it!

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Wanted to give a shoutout to @ModderFokker619 which did a SX Lite install for me.

Super quick turnaround, fast communication, and a good price.

Honestly, buying a SX chip from Aliexpress with rushed shipping turned out to be $6 more expensive than paying him to do it. So keep that in mind.

Just a note that he doesn't attach the USB debug port which isn't a huge deal as long as you make sure that you don't use anything that might mess with the chip.

Super happy with it!

Thank You! You have to open switch up to use port and anyone can clip in a ribbon.

Aditzu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Can vouch for ***** in Europe. Did mine on the spot in about an hour with checks to make sure it works. Thanks again for the great service!

Recommended.

Last edited by Aditzu,
Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.