Hacking Can someone create a thread about trusted SX OS modchip installers by region

mihutzz

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
My Nintendo Switch V2 Mariko got the SX Core installed yesterday from @Modificatorul.

Excellent service and communication. Total install time was under 4 hours (we live in the same city). Everything working perfect so far. He quickly replied to any questions I had, and he took detailed pictures of the process.

I definitely recommend him for the job.

Redasx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Need to talk to him urgently about my daughter switch...please it's my daughter's birthday gift....I have no news about the switch.

Last edited by Redasx,
Reactions: iialaq01

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Need to talk to him urgently about my daughter switch...please it's my daughter's birthday gift....I have no news about the switch.

He probably busy as stated already, when I had a trinket M0 installed by him, it was returned the next day after he received it in the mail. Keep in mind there is a pandemic going on, and California, where he live has the most amount of case.

Last edited by Hayato213,
Reactions: Lightyose

jojo319

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm in the same boat. The "busy" thing doesn't make sense, because I had sent him my Switch about a month ago. he responded very quickly to all PM's, and I had my perfect working Switch back within a week TOTAL. I didn't hesitate to recommend him to a friend, who sent her Switch. It was delivered to him over a week ago. Up to that day, we were exchanging messages back and forth, and then I told him to let me know the total to send. I haven't heard from him since. The other interesting thing, is it shows he logs on multiple times a day, and it just says "viewing portal", yet all of my messages to him remain "never read". If he wasn't so communicative and fast just a few weeks ago, I wouldn't be concerned. But the fact that he's not responding to people who's Switch's he has is troublesome. Like I said, he logs in multiple times a day (or someone using his account does). It just doesn't seem like him. He's got a stellar reputation that goes back a ways. I just think if he was "busy", he would at least reply to the people telling him so. Right now I'm worried I will be buying a new Switch for my friend. If I hear from him, I'll update this post asap, but I'm not holding my breath at this point. As of this moment, he logged in about 15 minutes ago. Why wouldn't he at least reply to ONE post so people don't need to worry?

Last edited by jojo319,
Reactions: Redasx

Redasx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don’t worry. He gave me my tracking on Monday but didn’t ship until Thursday and delivered on Saturday.
It's almost 9 days that he gave me the tracking number but I can't find it... I tried all the apps.... Nothing.... The tracking says that they have not received the package from the sender..... It's really strange... I have been ordering stuff from all over the world and whenever a sender gives a tracking number I can see it right away.

jojo319

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don’t worry. He gave me my tracking on Monday but didn’t ship until Thursday and delivered on Saturday.

Was it this past weekend? I had a great experience with him also, but that was about a month ago. The problem this time is he's gone completely silent for a over a week. And that's the opposite from the first one I sent. He was really responsive, etc.

Redasx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
....he created a shipping label but the package has never been dropped off in the post office... Moreover he has been silent for almost a week.... He didn't reply to my message.... And my daughter keeps asking about her switch... Please send me my s.witch... The shipping label was created on 17th of August.... But my switch was not dropped in the post office....... Please send me my switch....@ModderFokker619

Last edited by Redasx,

iialaq01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
....he created a shipping label but the package has never been dropped off in the post office... Moreover he has been silent for almost a week.... He didn't reply to my message.... And my daughter keeps asking about her switch... Please send me my s.witch... The shipping label was created on 17th of August.... But my switch was not dropped in the post office....... Please send me my switch....@ModderFokker619
I’m sorry that you’re having issues. I wish I can help. I did not have any issues with him. See attached photo. I’m testing a micro soldering shop on my niece switch lite (BD gift) in Oklahoma City area. They charge $60 for their job. I’ll update everyone and will give details in DM.

Attachments

• 63B0DB0A-1EDD-48AB-AE46-22A6ADED5FB6.jpeg
    63B0DB0A-1EDD-48AB-AE46-22A6ADED5FB6.jpeg
    381 KB · Views: 232
Reactions: jojo319

Redasx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m sorry that you’re having issues. I wish I can help. I did not have any issues with him. See attached photo. I’m testing a micro soldering shop on my niece switch lite (BD gift) in Oklahoma City area. They charge $60 for their job. I’ll update everyone and will give details in DM.
It's not my case... I keep sending messages but no answer..... I can't understand why he created the label on the 17th why he didn't ship it... Why is he keeping it... I paid everything and send him the money to ship it back to me.... Why the tracking number is not active.... Plus silence... Silence

iialaq01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not my case... I keep sending messages but no answer..... I can't understand why he created the label on the 17th why he didn't ship it... Why is he keeping it... I paid everything and send him the money to ship it back to me.... Why the tracking number is not active.... Plus silence... Silence
One thing I’m concerned about that he was reached by Nintendo. They’ve been hunting installation services in the US. The other thing is, you don’t know what he’s going through during this COVID-19 time. He won’t jeopardize his reputation over few switches. He’s making good money from this job. I’m sure he’s going through something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kontrolfreek.com/products/south-park-kenny-edition-thumbsticks?utm_source=facebook&ut...