Can we get an oculus form

MrWhosHacking

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Be great I’ll like to start one here mods texture packs for games programs help etc. please and why not thank you

Solution
As with every other suggestion for a XYZ new section, you have to ask "are the other sections being dominated by threads and questions in such a way that an entirely new section/subsection is necessary?"

And, as with every other suggestion, no, they aren't. I haven't seen any massive influx of VR related threads or questions spamming the other sections (and, to be frank, I haven't really seen many new VR threads in general), so it's not worth creating an entirely new section for.

Especially when VR isn't really a "platform", it's generally an accessory to other platforms, in which case we already have sub sections for that (the Console, Accessories and Hardware sub sections available for most sections). The Quest included, which would...

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The usual reply to wanting new forums is either there will be obvious demand (new playstation, new nintendo console, new xbox...) or that the demand is there by virtue of another existing section being overtaken by threads.
If you can maintain a thread (which can become a sticky in very short order) that gets both interest, quality info and maybe starts to outgrow itself then you have a better case for things.

Also why Oculus and not VR in general? There are plenty of other systems, some of which are even better and also don't try to lock me into a facebook account.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
As with every other suggestion for a XYZ new section, you have to ask "are the other sections being dominated by threads and questions in such a way that an entirely new section/subsection is necessary?"

And, as with every other suggestion, no, they aren't. I haven't seen any massive influx of VR related threads or questions spamming the other sections (and, to be frank, I haven't really seen many new VR threads in general), so it's not worth creating an entirely new section for.

Especially when VR isn't really a "platform", it's generally an accessory to other platforms, in which case we already have sub sections for that (the Console, Accessories and Hardware sub sections available for most sections). The Quest included, which would fall under Android as it's an Android device.

Solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU