Hacking Can we hax a 3ds easily with another already haxed 3ds ?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
seems freakyhax is 9.x+ only (well it was only ever backported to 9.x) so your only choices are
A) buy a 9.x game to update to 9.x
B) buy cubic ninja
C) buy a wifi module

you could always go to a shop and say "hmmm can i test cooking mama works on my console before i buy".............*updating*......."nah i dont like it" :P

Last edited by gamesquest1,

Niels Van Son

Unspecified Life Form
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
there's also Ocarina of time. which i use.
I'll ask to some of my friends.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

One final question... Will a 3ds XL's wifi board will work on my 2ds ? I have a working 3ds XL so I could, Idk, Use it just the time of hacking the system.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

One final question... Will a 3ds XL's wifi board will work on my 2ds ? I have a working 3ds XL so I could, Idk, Use it just the time of hacking the system.
again, you dont need a wifi board to hack another 3ds, it would be way simplier to just get a exploitable cartridge, Freakyhax works.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Man, this thread is a mess :P

Most exploit games will only work on 9.X or newer - cubic ninja is the exception to this, as Ninjhax 1 has been ported to work on older firmwares, including 8.X and 2.1.

It's entirely possible to do it without WiFi, but it's not easy. You'll absolutely need CN to do it. Gamestop sold reprints of CN for like 30 dollars recently, which is very affordable.

Reactions: ScarletDreamz

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP

well from the looks of it yea it seems they use the same wifi board as the o3ds consoles, or atleast the 2DS one i have on hand plus into the spare 3ds xl board i have (cant really test as they are both just spare parts i have and i cba opening a console to verify it)....but they fit at least, so they are probably the same

NightScript

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. Here's how you do it:

1. Get cubic ninja
1.5) Download Decrypt9 for HBL
2. Follow part 2.
3. Follow preperatory works.
4. Scan the Cubic Ninja OTP QR Code (How would you get OTP on 1.0 if there isn't any QR Code OTP :P)
5. Now cart update to 4.0
6. Open SafeA9LH by HBL
7. follow the rest.

These are the instructions you need to follow in order to install A9LH.

After this, in order to update to 11.0

1. Get the 11.0 update pack from that ISO site.
2. Get sysupdater
3. Update it.

Niels Van Son

Unspecified Life Form
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
well from the looks of it yea it seems they use the same wifi board as the o3ds consoles, or atleast the 2DS one i have on hand plus into the spare 3ds xl board i have (cant really test as they are both just spare parts i have and i cba opening a console to verify it)....but they fit at least, so they are probably the same

Hi again.

I put the 2ds wifi electronic part (without the antenna) on the 3ds XL, I put the 3ds XL antenna on the 2ds wifi module, and it worked, it's definitely a antenna problem, I tried an antenna from a notebook pc but it dosen't work.
Any ideas ?

Last edited by Niels Van Son,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and also ahve the option to play as a human
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or set it up that when you get injured past a certain point they have to replace your human parts with cybernetics
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i have a placeholder enemy sprite i made
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or have it that you don't know you are a cyborg, robot, and you find out and have a existential crisis
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or have it start in the virtual world and you are an ai that gained sentience
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw gonna wash my face in a bit, my eyes feel tired
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and you convince your owner to help you break out of the virtual world to real world
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Eyes - "yawn"
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    you bleack in to goverment computer systems to get cyborg schematics so you can get a robot body constructed
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw @BigOnYa the health bar doesnt decrease when i take damage (and yes i put the "at the beggining of the scene change value of greenflatbar: set to Protagonistcopmode.Health::Health())
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    i the protagonist
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    human, robot, cyborg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    human with cyborg enhancements
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or like terminatior
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    with living tissue
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty there is health behaviour you can add to your character, then to use a health bar is lil more complicated, google n watch a few tutorial video on it, be too hard to explain here.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the character has the health behavior
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I know you have to create a health and health max variable. Then there is a calculation you use in code to subtract width size of the health bar. Google few vids.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the "greenflatbar" is one of the preset health bars btw
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you can use any bar/sprite. It will just change the width. Ok good luck and have fun. I'm off to go shoot some pool at the bar. Talk to you later.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why does the health behavior exist if you can just use a variable?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and nope the number still doesnt change
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and nope the number still doesnt change