Gaming can you burn a ps4 game to a blank blu ray disc a dump it to a ps4

tommy28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi everyone right can i ask a question right is it possible to burn a ps4 game through computer as a iso file with a software and then burn it to a blu ray disc and then dump it through the ps4
cos I have got some ps4 games but they are all past 5.05 firmware one of the games is hitman definitive edition and Detroit Become Human both of theses ps4 games need a higher firmware then 5.05 firmware a backup manager would be great cos then you could dump any ps4 game but there is no backup manager at the moment so I thought could I burn hitman definitive edition and Detroit Become Human as a iso file through a software on pc and then wait till a higher firmware comes out then could I burn thoses ps4 games to a blank blu ray disc I was thinking would I be able to burn thoses ps4 games to a blu ray rw disc the 50gb ones you can buy them so I thought would that work then I buy a lot of ps4 games the new ones but they don't work on 5.05 firmware I know that I can burn the games as a iso file to pc but then what blu ray discs would work then cos I have tried blu ray rw 50gb discs and it says on my ps4 disc is unreadable so can those's ps4 games be burnt to maybe to a different blu ray disc would that work then cos if I burn a ps4 game to pc as a iso file it has come from the disc so if I burn it to a blank blu ray disc and wait when a new firmware comes out would that work then

Proto-Propski

Legally Weird!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No, while I agree that would be convenient, I'm sorry to say that's not how any of this works.. you need to be able to run the game, or have the keys for encryption avalible to decrypt the game, neither of which you could do by burning a game locked to a OFW above 5.05, and even if you could somehow get standard consumer Bluray disc to be recognized with the game's ISO on it, which I'm affraid isn't possible at this point given the checks put in place to avoid Physical Game Piracy, then you'd still be stuck with a game that wouldn't be capable of being ran on 5.05.

So, Just wait till a Jailbreak releases on a latter OFW like everyone else, I mean if you wanted to play those games yourself, but you could only afford 1 PS4, and you don't want to loose your Jailbreak, then waiting is unfortunately your only option.

Last edited by Proto-Propski,
Reactions: Girtana1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu