ROM Hack Question Can you get banned for transferring legit save files from a banned switch?

Hario337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Got banned in Splatoon 2, no other games got banned but splatoon is unavailable. If I transfer my save file that has never been hacked to my new clean switch (with something like yall are nuts) can the ban be associated to the save file and get me banned there too?

D

Deleted User

You can get banned but if you just use homebrew once and never boot into CFW ever again, you'll be fine:D

MHDestination

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
There's no 100% guarantee that you won't get banned, since you'll need homebrew/cfw to transfer the save.

But (only speculation)...
I guess the risk is much lower than the risk when you're playing backups or messing with CDN

Hario337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There's no 100% guarantee that you won't get banned, since you'll need homebrew/cfw to transfer the save.

But (only speculation)...
I guess the risk is much lower than the risk when you're playing backups or messing with CDN
I just did it, worked fine, not banned.

D

Deleted User

I just did it, worked fine, not banned.
Bans are random. You can edit your save all you want but when the next ban wave comes up, better hope you're not banned. It doesn't happen instantly. Just let 24 hours pass and keep seeing if you're banned or not

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto