Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Damn it, the last thing we need is more good members realizing they can live without GBAtemp.

Anyway, I think it takes an IP ban to keep you from viewing the forums. A mere suspension only keeps you from posting.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Destructobot said:
Damn it, the last thing we need is more good members realizing they can live without GBAtemp.

Anyway, I think it takes an IP ban to keep you from viewing the forums. A mere suspension only keeps you from posting.
Thats what I am talking about. I am posting alot more now but for a period of 2 years or so I have mainly been lurking in the background, reading.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tinymonkeyt said:
no, no
dont get me wrong
im not leaving -_____-
a temporary break
schools like. way too overwhelming.

Just... don't log in for a bit? Maybe?
smile.gif

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hm yes, i do
oh yeah
*scratches head*
i dunno why i posted here -.-
cuz last time i remember someone asking for a suspension in the blogs..
yeah ill PM next time. sowwee.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
You should probably get someone's personal e-mail before doing something like that. Imagine if you're banned and have no way of asking someone to unban you?

As for the whole gbatemp thing taking too much time, I suggest you work on your addictive nature first.
If you really need someone to ban you before you improve yourself its more likely you'll just find something else instead of actually doing what you're supposed to.

And if you're finding school too hard at this stage (you've yet to go college), then I'd also work on organising yourself a bit more. What you're asking for is just a quick fix and sadly life doesnt always work that way. It'll affect you worse and worse unless you learn to controll it.

The best way to do so is to ask someone to check on you once in a while. Just something simple like asking your mother to question you on your homework will help loads. If you have no goal and no sense of achievement after completing any set tasks, I can understand why you'd rather browse GBAtemp than do it.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Xcalibur said:
You should probably get someone's personal e-mail before doing something like that. Imagine if you're banned and have no way of asking someone to unban you?

As for the whole gbatemp thing taking too much time, I suggest you work on your addictive nature first.
If you really need someone to ban you before you improve yourself its more likely you'll just find something else instead of actually doing what you're supposed to.

And if you're finding school too hard at this stage (you've yet to go college), then I'd also work on organising yourself a bit more. What you're asking for is just a quick fix and sadly life doesnt always work that way. It'll affect you worse and worse unless you learn to controll it.

The best way to do so is to ask someone to check on you once in a while. Just something simple like asking your mother to question you on your homework will help loads. If you have no goal and no sense of achievement after completing any set tasks, I can understand why you'd rather browse GBAtemp than do it.
This man speaks the truth.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: