Hacking Can't access sysnand after making CFW sysnand

Jahhhhhh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry if I have been posting lots of threads. So I tried having a CFW sysnand because I have a9lh+luma3ds emunand and they said it's much better . So what I did was to follow this from Plailect's guide
  1. Reboot, then open Decrypt9 from arm9loaderhax by holding Start on boot
  2. Go to "SysNAND Options"
  3. Go to "SysNAND Backup/Restore..."
  4. Select "NAND Restore (keep a9lh)"
  5. Confirm and restore from emuNAND_original.bin
after that whenever I tried to boot sysnand it just goes black. But I can still access my emunand tho. I just want a CFW sysnand. Someone help me please :wtf:

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
sorry if I have been posting lots of threads. So I tried having a CFW sysnand because I have a9lh+luma3ds emunand and they said it's much better . So what I did was to follow this from Plailect's guide
  1. Reboot, then open Decrypt9 from arm9loaderhax by holding Start on boot
  2. Go to "SysNAND Options"
  3. Go to "SysNAND Backup/Restore..."
  4. Select "NAND Restore (keep a9lh)"
  5. Confirm and restore from emuNAND_original.bin
after that whenever I tried to boot sysnand it just goes black. But I can still access my emunand tho. I just want a CFW sysnand. Someone help me please :wtf:
You don't need to keep making new threads, keep it all in one

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
press select when powering on the system and make sure the following are enabled; auto boot sysnand, sysnand is updated a9lh only, force a9lh decetion, show current nand in system settings, and show gba boot screen in patched agb firm.

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
press select when powering on the system and make sure the following are enabled; auto boot sysnand, sysnand is updated a9lh only, force a9lh decetion, show current nand in system settings, and show gba boot screen in patched agb firm.
He already has. He posted it in his other thread. This is the reason why I told him to stop making new threads and keep it all in one

Jahhhhhh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I am now trying to restore a different emunand.bin hope it works :mellow: sorry for posting multiple threads:O

update: it's working now thank you guys :grog::grog::grog: guess 2-1 was really the emunand version and not the date :rofl::rofl: sysnand is now 10.7 yey :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by Jahhhhhh,
Reactions: pbanj

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already