Hacking Question Can't get in maintenance mode

meierseppl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,
I'm on 9.0.1 with Atmosphere and want to completely reset my Switch but I can't access the maintenance mode. I'm powering off the console then i hold down Vol+ & Vol- Buttons simultaneously an then i press power on, nothing happens. In this state I can't boot up my switch, I have to press power 12 secs, then i can send a payload and the switch is starting with atmosphere. Is there any other way to get into maintenance mode?

Yours Karl

Canna

Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
I'm on 9.0.1 with Atmosphere and want to completely reset my Switch but I can't access the maintenance mode. I'm powering off the console then i hold down Vol+ & Vol- Buttons simultaneously an then i press power on, nothing happens. In this state I can't boot up my switch, I have to press power 12 secs, then i can send a payload and the switch is starting with atmosphere. Is there any other way to get into maintenance mode?

Yours Karl

Hold power button power 20 secs so hard power off.hold both volume buttons then hold power.

Thts the process

Tesh3934

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hold power button power 20 secs so hard power off.hold both volume buttons then hold power.

Thts the process
That doesn't work for me. I don't use any mods to my switch and I received error code after trying to update. No matter what I try my switch won't open maintenance mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool