Homebrew Can't get SDCafiine + Modified Mocha working...

GRAnimated

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I am having this issue where I can't use SDCafiine with the modified mocha CFW thing, I have also tried the fw.img for SD access with SDCafiine. The issue occurs when I load SDCafiine after loading the modified mocha, it gives me an endless black screen (crash). I have Coldboot Haxchi, BTW.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
So, I am having this issue where I can't use SDCafiine with the modified mocha CFW thing, I have also tried the fw.img for SD access with SDCafiine. The issue occurs when I load SDCafiine after loading the modified mocha, it gives me an endless black screen (crash). I have Coldboot Haxchi, BTW.
It wont work with cbhc at all for some reason. I'm not sure if this has ever been looked into but I would imagine it would need a dev who works on mocha side to look at it I don't think it has anything to do with the cbhc side I just don't think mocha works alongside cbhc at all. The only way to use it is to take cbhc off altogether and go back to using mocha on its own to load it through normal channels like system nand cfw etc.. I presume your trying to load MK8 hacks?, they wont work with cbhc at all.

Last edited by Reecey,

Don Jon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
qW8-vgFCTvChr-C5blL8UA.png

Last edited by Don Jon,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...