Speedrunner
OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Hello, PLEASE READ MY WHOLE POST BEFORE CALLING ME STUPID!

I have my Wii on 4.2U (Wii Region US) but I hacked it. I have Hermes cIOS 222/223 rev4, being installed to both 222 and 223. I also have a successful installation of cIOS38 rev14 to IOS249. USB Loaders work fine. However, I want to update my cIOS38 from rev14 to rev17, but when I try to load the installer, the screen goes black, as if my Wii hasn't been hacked. Using a rev lower than 14 also gives the same results, and now the rev14 installer goes black too. HALP!!!
hate2.gif

D

Deleted User

You could try redoing the trucha bug: Trucha Bug on 4.2
happy.gif

Does it go black as it loads? or when you choose something? (if it at least get to the point where you can choose what ios to use to install 249, you can try using IOS 222)

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
No, when it loads it fades to a black screen, like when you try to load a cIOS app on 4.2 without removing the stub.

buby78, that would be great, I could only find the installers
bow.gif

D

Deleted User

Fishaman P said:
No, when it loads it fades to a black screen, like when you try to load a cIOS app on 4.2 without removing the stub.

buby78, that would be great, I could only find the installers
bow.gif

Did you check to see if there are any stubs there? Shouldn't be if you removed them but you can double check.
happy.gif

Det1re

det1re.de
Trophies
Website
det1re.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Fishaman P said:
but when I try to load the installer, the screen goes black, as if my Wii hasn't been hacked. Using a rev lower than 14 also gives the same results, and now the rev14 installer goes black too. HALP!!!
hate2.gif

Reinstall a clean IOS36 via WAD... or whatever method you prefer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1