Hacking Can't load HETAKE anymore / SWITCH OLED Hwfly v5

Arlong

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
****UPDATE ****: the repairman fixed the issue by installing the same update 16.0.3 or Hetake , i restarted it 3 times in front of him it was working fine , i truned it off and went home once i turned it guess what ... issue persist :')

Greetings guys ,

Please note that this is the 2nd time it happens to me , once i turn off the Switch and turn it on again it boots directly to OFW
the leds that show are blue white and orange , i've checked with the guy who did the modship if it needs soldering as some guys from FB group suggested but he told me to do some update he didnt specify which update ,

if you guys could help it would be appreciated because i'm this close :hateit: to smash it , i regret so much selling my switch V1 .

Video attached , thank you.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Video 2023-07-27 at 15.07.58.mp4
    1.8 MB
Last edited by Arlong,

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it orange light? That shouldn't happen if you are running hwfly-nx firmware. Take it back to the modder if you paid someone for it. Or take apart the switch yourself and check A/C/D point's diode reading with a multimeter

Arlong

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Is it orange light? That shouldn't happen if you are running hwfly-nx firmware. Take it back to the modder if you paid someone for it. Or take apart the switch yourself and check A/C/D point's diode reading with a multimeter
IT's Blue / White / Orange
Post automatically merged:

All requires soldering even DAT0 since its anchored with solder.
the modder confirmed to me that it doesnt need to be solder .. i'll just wait for him to come back even tho it's irritating because he said it wont need soldering just some update .. , thank you tho brother

redmagejosh

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Greetings guys ,

Please note that this is the 2nd time it happens to me , once i turn off the Switch and turn it on again it boots directly to OFW
the leds that show are blue white and orange , i've checked with the guy who did the modship if it needs soldering as some guys from FB group suggested but he told me to do some update he didnt specify which update ,

if you guys could help it would be appreciated because i'm this close :hateit: to smash it , i regret so much selling my switch V1 .

Video attached , thank you.
Dat0 might need to be readjusted... depending on how the install was done it might or not require soldering. Although Sthetix advise against reflowing the Dat0 point and just joining by preassure I know that a lot of people still reflow it.

Arlong

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Dat0 might need to be readjusted... depending on how the install was done it might or not require soldering. Although Sthetix advise against reflowing the Dat0 point and just joining by preassure I know that a lot of people still reflow it.
the repairman fixed the issue by installing the same update 16.0.3 or Hetake , i restarted it 3 times in front of him it was working fine , i truned it off and went home once i turned it guess what ... issue persist :')

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maxouter @ Maxouter: yo