Hacking Question Can’t run the game due to corruption

MadysoN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Guys I use atmosphere and firmware 6.2 recently removed my sd card and it got corrupted and I just formatted the sd memory now all other games are ok except super mario bros , when I click on it to launch it shoots me out and says to check for corruption and it says corrupted data found try to redownload and I installed the Nsp multiple times on both nand and sd but it just seem not to work ! Is there a way to bypass this checking thing

MadysoN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Use FAT32 instead of exfat
Will I lose saves ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And can I just copy all stuff on my sd card to pc and then back to new reformatted sd card ? Without installing games again

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys I use atmosphere and firmware 6.2 recently removed my sd card and it got corrupted and I just formatted the sd memory now all other games are ok except super mario bros , when I click on it to launch it shoots me out and says to check for corruption and it says corrupted data found try to redownload and I installed the Nsp multiple times on both nand and sd but it just seem not to work ! Is there a way to bypass this checking thing

Not a good idea. You should stay with 6.2. SMH. 7.0.1 is not ready for many apps that doesn't supported.. NOT YET.

I am stick with 6.2.0 for now. Wise choice.

Hondyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Did you by any means applied an update or dlc to this game? if you did so, I can garantee it was all about this file you
used for the update.

MadysoN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Did you by any means applied an update or dlc to this game? if you did so, I can garantee it was all about this file you
used for the update.
actually this game doesn't have any update (seems so). and no I just took off sd card and it got formatted afterward I can't play this game

Hondyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
actually this game doesn't have any update (seems so). and no I just took off sd card and it got formatted afterward I can't play this game
Use something to back up your save data and try and delete anything related to this game. Put the card back in and see what happens. If it works, restore your save and you ll be good to go

Paulsar99

Trophies
XP
Country
Togo
Weird if it still crashes when installing on your nand. Could be your save is corrupted and crashes your game everytime it tries to access it.

Try opening the game with other user accounts or make a new one, if it works then looks like the save files are the problem.

Last edited by Paulsar99,
D

Deleted User

Updated to 7.0.1 and all games were running except New Super Mario DX (file corruption blabla) - reinstalled it with Lithium and it was fixed. Using exFAT.

Reactions: MadysoN

WiraR46

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i've got the same problem with super mario bros, and then after delete NSMBUDN, my game YS VIII have the same problem, how to fix this?

EDIT: I've tried with reinstall with lithium but same problem and my sd card system is exFAT

Last edited by WiraR46,

stephrk398

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got similar corruption notices with an nsp of Child of Light a while ago. It would crash during the games splash logo and then I got a corruption message for the game and a few others as well. I re-installed the problem games and ditched the Child of Light nsp and all has been fine since. Maybe try another nsp.

Diablos90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys do not use exfat...too much chances of corruption.
With fat32 you can use splitNSP for 4GB+ games, or just usb installation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1