FIXED! Can't see my own warnings?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,544
  • Replies 27
D

Deleted User

OP
I can't see my own warnings all of a sudden, and while I used to only have one warning, it's now showing that I have two on the warnings tab.
DgVWf0.png

Jack_Sparrow

Ruthless Pirate
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.nintendo.com
XP
Country
United States
Yep that's what people see. I'm all ears to what you're doing to fix it/bypass it because I've got nothing.
give me a sec, ill show you what i do...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

screen-shot-2015-12-10-at-10-25-29-pm-png.31990

^You should see this right?^
Under your name, just click on THAT then it brings you to your warnings history

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-12-10 at 10.25.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-12-10 at 10.25.29 PM.png
    889 bytes · Views: 177
Reactions: Sicklyboy

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohhh okay I see what you're doing. On your member badge on a post you make if you click your "Warning Level (#)" link you see the warning log then. Just figured that out also.

Only problem is if your warn level is reset back down to 0, that disappears, so you can no longer click it to see what a new warning was for, as is the exact scenario in this thread. As I kind of said earlier, in order for us to lower a warning level we actually have to issue an additional warning, but with a negative value instead. This then cancels it out.

Jack_Sparrow

Ruthless Pirate
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.nintendo.com
XP
Country
United States
Ohhh okay I see what you're doing. On your member badge on a post you make if you click your "Warning Level (#)" link you see the warning log then. Just figured that out also.

Only problem is if your warn level is reset back down to 0, that disappears, so you can no longer click it to see what a new warning was for, as is the exact scenario in this thread. As I kind of said earlier, in order for us to lower a warning level we actually have to issue an additional warning, but with a negative value instead. This then cancels it out.
ahhh ok, i understand now. But if you have 0 warnings there would be nothing to see anyways, correct?

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ahhh ok, i understand now. But if you have 0 warnings there would be nothing to see anyways, correct?

You may be interested in looking back and seeing what you have been warned for, even if you do not currently have any active warnings. In Tomato's case, she suddenly had an extra warning (which was actually a reduction) but couldn't see a warning level anymore; somewhat confusing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yep, something like that.