Hacking Can't use retail saves on Gateway

Julizi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys,
I dumped all my retail saves in gateway menu, renamed them to tile id (e.g. ABEP.sav to 000400000007AF00.sav) and copied them to my SD Card (in the 3DS' Card, not the gateway ones) but every game tells that the savegame is corrupted.

I think it's quite useful to know that the gateway created an ABEP.sav which is 128KB big, although New Super Mario Bros. 2 (from Gateway) generates a 512KB big savegame.

I don't know what to do. Is there any mistake or an alternative to using gateway save dumper?

Greetings.

Last edited by Julizi,

Julizi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nobody? ;-;
It seems not to work with SaveDataFiler either. So I think I'm the one whos mistaking.

Julizi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For any damn reason this method did not work either. I was using PastaCFW instead of rxTools. I don't think that was the problem (because only the signatures need to be patched, right?). Maybe I'll try with rxTools again. But hasn't there to be a reason why the gateway savegame dumper doesn't work?

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just saying: <6.x using different encryption for game save compared to >= 6.0. Did you update your firmware lately?

Julizi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It failures when I try to import the user save data to SD. Only get the datas in the "filer" folder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: nuts