Hacking Official CBHC v1.6 - ColdBoot HaxChi CFW

Txustra

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Oh, so it installed perfectly. No bricks here. Yet.

Though... It seems the Homebrew Launcher Channel doesn't work with this properly when loading through autoboot system menu (black screen)
What's up with that?

It works fine for me.

connectconnect

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Is it possible that in last code commits you haven't updated the libiosuhax?
Till now using the dimok789's library I didn't have any error.
But with last CBHC commits, when compiling I find an error with function IOSUHAX_FSA_FlushVolume,
and there is also another error with the IOSUHAX_Open.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Did anyone work out how to turn Autoboot of back to the CBHC menu on boot up or do you have to reinstall CBHC again to take it off? I was just wandering how.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Press home when the autoboot message appears.
Thanks, that was quick.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Press home when the autoboot message appears.
Doh, I probably should of read the op better I might of solved the problem! Silly me I have not got my intelligent glasses on.> "Once autoboot is set up you can easily cancel it by pressing the home/sync button while the "Autobooting..." message is shown to get back into the little menu and go from there."

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: zeldaism

kevandkkim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just installed after updating haxchi to 2.3. After that I uninstalled because i wanted to move the icon off my main screen into a folder. Reinstalled after i moved it around and everything is working perfectly autobooting to the system menu with full patches.

Thank you @FIX94 for all of your hard work you have done along with everyone else for all of us. We really appreciate it!

Cylent1

Community Smart Ass!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just installed after updating haxchi to 2.3. After that I uninstalled because i wanted to move the icon off my main screen into a folder. Reinstalled after i moved it around and everything is working perfectly autobooting to the system menu with full patches.

Thank you @FIX94 for all of your hard work you have done along with everyone else for all of us. We really appreciate it!
So the trick is to put your ds game where you want to keep it permantly before you install haxchi.

Orion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on the latest cbhc 1.1 and haxchi 2.3 I boot into system, but I can't launch homebrew loader by dimok? Anyone know why this is?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Now that i have this setted up how would i go about turning a N64 VC inject into an actual channel? anyone has any tutorial?

Orion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on the latest cbhc 1.1 and haxchi 2.3 I boot into system, but I can't launch homebrew loader by dimok? Anyone know why this is?
Never mind I got it working. Had to re-enter cbhc v1.1 and reset system menu to Autobot. For some reason that fixed the problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, wth