瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
oh, i forgot about that.

but for waht the NAND backup?
the nand backup is a good idea because, if we install the system software nsps ourselves, we might do it in the wrong order.
i think there was something similar with 3ds, and it wasn't a good idea to install in a random order? - maybe not :D maybe nothing to worry about but of course, always good to be safe if it hasn't been done before!

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
the nand backup is a good idea because, if we install the system software nsps ourselves, we might do it in the wrong order.
i think there was something similar with 3ds, and it wasn't a good idea to install in a random order? - maybe not :D maybe nothing to worry about but of course, always good to be safe if it hasn't been done before!
but, maybe some files will trigger the efuse burn, then you wont be able to get back, and you will be left with frankenfirmware switch.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
but, maybe some files will trigger the efuse burn, then you wont be able to get back, and you will be left with frankenfirmware switch.
i think the bootloader is the only part of the switch that checks and burns fuses.
so, as long as you use boot into rcm/autorcm, you should be ok no matter what :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Shubshub @ Shubshub: oshit its the real jdbye