Hacking CFW woes...

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 3ds can only support Wireless B/G Mode so on 2.4 GHz it needs to be set to auto, to support wireless A/B/G/N, if the mode is set to N only obviously it won't pick up by the 3DS.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
OP
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
--UPDATE--
The SD card seems to be fine, it was an unreliable read that was causing the issue on that.
However, I can not connect through the sd card management feature. When I attempt to open the network connection on my computer it fails. When I run the network diagnostic, it reports that the n3ds had refused the connection.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Are you getting any specific error message on the PC for not being able to connect? Windows 10 version 1709 and up have disabled SMBv1 which the 3DS uses for file sharing. You can re-enable it like this.

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Weirdly both the Windows 10 Internet sharing and micro sd management work normally using my 3ds and my computer... The main wifi in my 3ds is my computer's hotspot... :unsure:

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Weirdly both the Windows 10 Internet sharing and micro sd management work normally using my 3ds and my computer... The main wifi in my 3ds is my computer's hotspot... :unsure:
You just got lucky and have a rare wifi adapter that is actually supported by windows...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3