Chary Rejects PineappleGod, Instantly Regrets It

SG854

Hail Mary
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
PineappleGod: Hi Chary I noticed you don't give me any Likes. What Gives?

Chary: That's because you're a looser. A PineapleGod? Are you conceited or something?

PineappleGod: Well it's a long story on how I ended up with this name. You see....

Chary: Shut it. I don't want to talk to a looser like you!

PineapleGod: That hurts Chary. You like everyone else but me. I try my best. But you ignore me.

Chary: Like I said you're a looser edgy little boy. Your name is fruity and I dont like you. Maybe you should leave this site. I don't want you here anymore.

Narrator: As the days and months go by SG854 release patch updates for PineappleGod. Improving him, making him a more likable person. Then 2 years later patch 3.0 comes out & PineappleGod becomes well loved by the GBAtemp community and even rose to become Chief Editor. Then one day....

Chary: Hey PineappleGod is that you?

PineappleGod: Oh Hi. Wait... Chary? Is that you? Wow it's been a long time. How you been?

Chary: Good Good... Ummm actually not good. I lost my Chief Editor Position. I refused to say curse words and I wasn't edgy enough. People nowadays wants an edgy person because they say it's more entertaining. Please can we be friends and can you help me get my position back.

PineappleGod: Sorry Chary I would love to help but I'm not the judge of that. It's the community that gets to choose who they want and Costello. Well I gotta go write some articles. See You later.

Narrator: Chary realized that no matter how how dumb or edgy a person may seem, they are still people with feelings who still needs to be loved. People out there will still love them for who they are and will like their quirky edgy personality. They bring variety and fun.

SG854: Hey SG854 fam, thanks so for reading this story. And I hope you loved this message. Please give me a like & remember that we're not just telling stories, we're changing lives. When you share my story you're helping to change others lives too. I appreciate you reading and I hope to see you in the next story.

Last edited by SG854,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1