Hacking Cheap A9LH Installers in the US?

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
Just hijacking this thread, if any Aussies need a9lh installed, I can do it for free, but you'll need to ship it to me and enclose a shipping packet for me to ship it back to you.
PM me if you're interested.
donations are welcome though :)

Zolexic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The longer it takes the more time there is for shots tbh. I spend hours at bars already, I'd just be doing something productive instead!

Zolexic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Installing a9lh while drunk might not be the best idea..
Where's your sense of adventure?

But honestly A9LH really isn't difficult, as long as you follow the steps. Bonus points if you understand what the steps are doing, then it's even closer to impossible to fuck it up. The only thing that would concern me would be a hardmod, which I wouldn't be comfortable doing even if sober. (If I had more soldering experience I'd hardmod to downgrade my gf's O3DS, but I don't want to risk destroying it.)

Reactions: cearp

MontyQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I did it on my n3ds xl followed the guide everyone uses...thing is if you can read and follow steps that are very easy laid out, the guide wont fail you.

Yes takes abit of time but its not hard just takes few hours first time to be honest but easy to do.

Reactions: Tweek132

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only downside of doing A9LH install is the fact that it's TIME CONSUMING....and since about half of it is sitting there waiting for a NAND read or NAND write, it gets rather BORING.....but in the end, you'll love it. I have been successful with 2 systems....one O3DS and one N3DS....(I bricked one O3DS but that was my fault and I realized my mistake, so it wasn't one of those "what did I do wrong?" things....I accidentally downloaded N3DS firmware instead of O3DS firmware...)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izAMt9iehrE