ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
are youre using my Class/Ability pts cheat? if so, it was suppose to let you go, you get 1 pt if you hold ZR....
So yeap i have messed up because i have a lot of points o got it back to 0 can update an ability , but if i hold ZR no points are given all the other cheats work great on sxos :-)

j0tunn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
For some reason the cheats for Bravely Default 2 crash scrolling down in edizon at 07# Money Multiplier x1024.. so i cant scroll down further, not sure whats wrong
Title Id: 01006DC010326000
Build Id: 05DE5A7F20BD1532

Gamerjin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So yeap i have messed up because i have a lot of points o got it back to 0 can update an ability , but if i hold ZR no points are given all the other cheats work great on sxos :-)
now if you just hold ZR, it wont update the display, its a reference address. i wrote the code so that if you hold ZR, and then press A you have a point to spend as long as you're holding ZR.

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
now if you just hold ZR, it wont update the display, its a reference address. i wrote the code so that if you hold ZR, and then press A you have a point to spend as long as you're holding ZR.
Nope , holding ZR and pressing A , and still no points to spent on abilities

Gamerjin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmm....well crap! i thought i had it....
can you test one thing? hold ZR and see if level up option appears in the pause menu (+)
if it doesnt, can you post your save?

Last edited by Gamerjin,

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw two things at cheatslips today. Gamerjin's cheats stolen and people are posting cheats as request for cheats. I don't know what could be the motivation of the thief but perhaps one solution is for people who share this anger than cheats were stolen from hard working creators here to post cheats as report of stolen cheats. @Gamerjin what do you think about this idea? This can't stop thief from putting your cheats there but perhaps your fans can make sure people know it is your cheats that they are enjoying.

Last edited by TomSwitch,

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
hmmm....well crap! i thought i had it....
can you test one thing? hold ZR and see if level up option appears in the pause menu (+)
if it doesnt, can you post your save?
Tried and didnt worked , heres my save :-)

Attachments

• Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning.rar
    880 KB · Views: 195

Gamerjin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw two things at cheatslips today. Gamerjin's cheats stolen and people are posting cheats as request for cheats. I don't know what could be the motivation of the thief but perhaps one solution is for people who share this anger than cheats were stolen from hard working creators here to post cheats as report of stolen cheats. @Gamerjin what do you think about this idea? This can't stop thief from putting your cheats there but perhaps your fans can make sure people know it is your cheats that they are enjoying.
oh? i guess the poster ignored my warning then.
source: https://gbatemp.net/threads/cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request.520293/page-1542#post-9252700

Its probably someone new, because i have written that if they (the poster) didnt credit me, they would be responsible for the codes from now on....
So because of this, we now have to look for the person with handle name Theoftime. its a shame really. i was about to post my findings on items, but now we have to wait for Theoftime to not only found out, but to present his/her findings....
also, while i know it will happen. i also know the solution can be more trouble then the problem itself....

Last edited by Gamerjin,

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Why would anyone steal cheats that aren't even fully functional yet? Makes no sense

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
That place is toxic and it will steal codes from any place they can here , speedfly 91wii etc , because if they dont have new cheats the web site visits wil drop down and the money earning profits as well .
The only solution is that many sites open with all the cheat codes , and people will get them from diffrent places and that will decrease the visits . But its just my opinion

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
That place is toxic and it will steal codes from any place they can here , speedfly 91wii etc , because if they dont have new cheats the web site visits wil drop down and the money earning profits as well .
The only solution is that many sites open with all the cheat codes , and people will get them from diffrent places and that will decrease the visits . But its just my opinion

tinfoil.io also has a cheat database and has a lo of cheats that are posted here that I'm pretty sure are also stolen

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are even people who take cheats from tinfoil (I believe tinfoil is using your database, I think blawar said so himself a while back) and post it there and give credit to tinfoil. There is also someone who took from tinfoil and post in download section here.

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
There are even people who take cheats from tinfoil (I believe tinfoil is using your database ) and post it there and give credit to tinfoil. There is also someone who took from tinfoil and post in download section here.
If gbatemp would have a specific domain for cheats that would be great , such as gbatempscheats.com
Where people can see the art covers of the cheats , and talk to the cheat makers as well .
I think that they just dont do it for legal reasons , and to avoid confrontations with Nintendo

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone know why edizon would crash at the same spot scrolling down a cheat list?
Your question is kind of vague, what is edizon? There are a few possibilities and I don't think there is any version that is crash proof. Overlay and applet uses different set of system resources and sometimes one works while the other crash. Sometimes both would crash. Try all three variant (overlay, nightly and SE) to see if one works. You can look into crash report produce by atmosphere to see if there is any clue there about the cause of the crash /atmosphere/crash_reports. The report also shows the built id of edizon (if it is the one crashing).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/9agLk1_faxk