ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

galeophile

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I'll go ahead and upload a few images of what I'm seeing and what my MicroSD file structure is like.
I know the images shown only show the Tesla Edizon Overlay, but the cheats do not show up in Edizon itself either.
Anyone know what I am missing?

Where did you put the cheat file?
And how to make the overlay comes up? What button combination?

I did my cheat by going to Edizon in HB Menu

Tekmate0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where did you put the cheat file?
And how to make the overlay comes up? What button combination?

I did my cheat by going to Edizon in HB Menu

When you say Cheat File, I'm assuming you mean the 6CDEC176EA1D12C5.txt ?
One of the images I posted shows where that file is on my MicroSD
And I was told the button combination is to Press L + Down on the D-Pad + Push in on the right thumbstick
Except the overlay doesn't show up unless you have your TV Screen Size in your Switch System Settings set at 100%

Also for the record, the cheats still don't show up even if I go into Edizon via the HB Menu

galeophile

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Yes bro, you need to put that .txt file in root/atmosphere/contents/0100B04011742000/cheats

Note : If you dont have the 0100B04011742000/cheats folder, you need to make it

Tekmate0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes bro, you need to put that .txt file in root/atmosphere/contents/0100B04011742000/cheats

Note : If you dont have the 0100B04011742000/cheats folder, you need to make it

I'm going to assume you didn't look at this specific image I'll reattach to this response since it sounds like you're informing me to do something I already did, lol

Attachments

• Snapshot of SD Card Structure.PNG
    Snapshot of SD Card Structure.PNG
    93.4 KB · Views: 213

galeophile

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I'm going to assume you didn't look at this specific image I'll reattach to this response since it sounds like you're informing me to do something I already did, lol

Im sorry man.
that happened to me in different game.

I restarted the game and the cheat is there after restarting the game

celulloid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Just to be sure? If you remove the ".txt" after 6CDEC176EA1D12C5, what does windows tell you?

Tekmate0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im sorry man.
that happened to me in different game.

I restarted the game and the cheat is there after restarting the game

Have you tried restarting your switch? Everything you did in root seems fine and correct.

I've actually fully restarted my switch several times at this point during this troubleshooting process, and they still don't show up.

IF it helps figure out what the problem is, I've attempted to use HB Menu Edizon's "Cheat Engine" to change village points, but for some reason when I try to do that, it doesn't allow me to select the value type, and when I try to enter a number to search for, it acts as if I didn't type anything in when I press confirm.

As far as I am aware, Edizon is fully updated. I grabbed the Edizon.nro from here: https://edizon.werwolv.net/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just to be sure? If you remove the ".txt" after 6CDEC176EA1D12C5, what does windows tell you?
The usual "If you try to change a file's extension, it might become unusable"

myangel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've actually fully restarted my switch several times at this point during this troubleshooting process, and they still don't show up.

IF it helps figure out what the problem is, I've attempted to use HB Menu Edizon's "Cheat Engine" to change village points, but for some reason when I try to do that, it doesn't allow me to select the value type, and when I try to enter a number to search for, it acts as if I didn't type anything in when I press confirm.

As far as I am aware, Edizon is fully updated. I grabbed the Edizon.nro from here: https://edizon.werwolv.net/
Try use Edizon SE and check if the cheat show up in edizon or not ( in homebrew not overlay )

Or try create .txt file with simple cheat name no weird ass symbol and put [Infinite Hp] Not [∞ Hp] just to test it

Reactions: celulloid

Tekmate0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try use Edizon SE and check if the cheat show up in edizon or not ( in homebrew not overlay )

Or try create .txt file with simple cheat name no weird ass symbol and put [Infinite Hp] Not [∞ Hp] just to test it

Could you possibly link me to Edizon-SE?

Also I can change those "weird ass" (I just find this super funny) symbols to normal words, but this is how the cheats came when they were posted by Xenocard on page 1814. If making this change somehow works for me, it would be odd that they still work for Xenocard.

Reactions: Deleted User

myangel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you possibly link me to Edizon-SE?

Also I can change those "weird ass" (I just find this super funny) symbols to normal words, but this is how the cheats came when they were posted by Xenocard on page 1814. If making this change somehow works for me, it would be odd that they still work for Xenocard.
Releases · tomvita/EdiZon-SE · GitHub

my overlay is 1.0.6 version work perfectly for me in 1.1.1 but i'm on jp version i don't think it matter

Et4XMei.jpg

iqOuUB0.jpg

Tekmate0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WELL, my original issue was not fixed the way I intended it to be fixed, But it seems installing Edizon-SE allowed me to download a working database that fixes the problem in a different way.

Thank you Angel

Tekmate0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I guess in this particular case, I was updated, but I was using regular Edizon and no Special Edition.

In any case, is there a 1.1.1 code for infinite Helper Cage Creature uses?

D

Deleted User

page one box 1 = code 1, page two box 1 = 51. This is made with your save, I can give you back and you can slowly move around to find out the code. If you want to help others you can compile a table then they can just look it up.

All five skill slot uses the same code but some time certain code in skill one and two will make skill 5 not show up. And while skill one and two will be maximum allowed three to five is always just level one. The slot seems to be always 3-2-1. Maybe there are exception, I didn't check that many combination.

check your PM i sent you a link with a sheet for the outcomes allowed by the game, someone figured it out
MH Rise Cheats Nintendo Switch Cheats.png

i hope you can reference it to understand what skill will allow 3-2-1 slots and what skills don't give 3-2-1 slots

First thanks for that info I’m to look and dl. Since My switch patched mariko modded would that work for me and do I need to reformat my add sd card, cause my emunand has a lot games.
kifir CFW has mariko features enabled for patched switches
google that package and extract it to your sd card and load it from hekate

if your switch isn't modded before, do not do this

I'll go ahead and upload a few images of what I'm seeing and what my MicroSD file structure is like.
I know the images shown only show the Tesla Edizon Overlay, but the cheats do not show up in Edizon itself either.
Anyone know what I am missing?

use the cheats in my signature post, if you are using the correct game version and correct build id it will work

if not then your cfw or apps are out of date
if my cheats in signature topic don't work, update your cfw with Deepsea cfw (the normal package) use google
100% it will work without you fiddling with anything

The cheats are not there, but I know I have them in the correct directory
I'm updated to 1.1.1, so it should be 6CDEC176EA1D12C5, right?
\atmosphere\contents\0100B04011742000\cheats\6CDEC176EA1D12C5.txt
I only extracted this one and not the 5CAC0323CCBC04BF.txt because it was my understanding that that one was specifically for the non-updated version of the game.

I'll go ahead and try putting this one in the directory regardless to see what happens, and if this HAPPENS to fix my entire issue, I'll make a quick edit to inform. If you don't see an edit, then it still didn't work

The files I got were from this post: des-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request.520293/page-1814#post-9416699
Permalink didn't seem to work here, so it is post #36276 from Xenocard on Page 1814

As far as I am aware, I have everything I need, and yet this still isn't working. Celluloid suggested I wipe my SD clean and start fresh, but I'm a bit paranoid of doing this without proper 1on1 instructional help, because I remember when I first started putting all this mod stuff together, I was paranoid about finding the most accurate/latest way of doing it all, but pretty much went with what I could find on Youtube.

If someone wouldn't mind spending some time helping me start fresh, I'd appreciate it, since I clearly have little idea about what to do next.

I went ahead and made another post (2 down from here) that shows what I see and what my file structure is.

just delete your atmosphere folder and sept folder and replace with deepsea, let it overwrite on everything else (if you have other cheats from before (back up the content folder inside atmosphere but let deepsea overwrite its content too) 100% you will have a working up to date switch

Asking for help.
Can't play Monster Hunter Rise with the game update.
If I try opening the game without the update (Ver 1.0.0) it notified me there is an update available and shut the game.

I use SXOS V3.1.0

update to FW 11.0.0
use patched 1.1.1 NSP update for the game (google is your friend) the brew site has it
google switch + NSP = the first result in google

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Tonexi

Kyrara

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What Version of EdiZon-SE did you guys us for cheat Search? With 3.8.14 i get a Back Screen if i wanna open it if MHRise is Running. Other Games working fine.

D

Deleted User

The cheats are not there, but I know I have them in the correct directory
I'm updated to 1.1.1, so it should be 6CDEC176EA1D12C5, right?
\atmosphere\contents\0100B04011742000\cheats\6CDEC176EA1D12C5.txt
I only extracted this one and not the 5CAC0323CCBC04BF.txt because it was my understanding that that one was specifically for the non-updated version of the game.

I'll go ahead and try putting this one in the directory regardless to see what happens, and if this HAPPENS to fix my entire issue, I'll make a quick edit to inform. If you don't see an edit, then it still didn't work

The files I got were from this post: des-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request.520293/page-1814#post-9416699
Permalink didn't seem to work here, so it is post #36276 from Xenocard on Page 1814

As far as I am aware, I have everything I need, and yet this still isn't working. Celluloid suggested I wipe my SD clean and start fresh, but I'm a bit paranoid of doing this without proper 1on1 instructional help, because I remember when I first started putting all this mod stuff together, I was paranoid about finding the most accurate/latest way of doing it all, but pretty much went with what I could find on Youtube.

If someone wouldn't mind spending some time helping me start fresh, I'd appreciate it, since I clearly have little idea about what to do next.

I went ahead and made another post (2 down from here) that shows what I see and what my file structure is.
Releases · tomvita/EdiZon-SE · GitHub

my overlay is 1.0.6 version work perfectly for me in 1.1.1 but i'm on jp version i don't think it matter

Et4XMei.jpg

iqOuUB0.jpg

i want those cheats for 1.1.1 USA MHR :(
[Great sword instant Charge]
[Damage 1x]
[Damage 8x]

D

Deleted User

Hello all.
I downloaded the cheats for MH Rise from 91Wii cheat creator.
With Monster Hunter I have unfortunately not so much idea.
Unfortunately, the cheats descriptions are in Chinese. Could someone who knows MH well and also knows Chinese, for a layman translate the whole thing here?

Note: I do not spread cheat codes

cheat dev/creator is 怪盗B

Start:

[无敌 开]

[无敌 关]

[耐力不减]

[斩味槽不减]

[翔虫槽不减]

[怪物攻击归零]

[2倍伤害 开启]

[4倍伤害 开启]

[8倍伤害 开启]

[16倍伤害 开启]

[伤害修改 还原]

[素材获取量2倍]

[素材获取量4倍]

[素材获取量8倍]

[素材获取量还原]

[轻/重弩-子弹不减]

[游戏速度x1.0]

[游戏速度x1.25]

[游戏速度x1.5]

[购物后金钱最大]

[获取炎火点数最大]

[道具袋道具不减]

[道具袋道具还原]

[道具箱道具不减]

[大剑-蓄力速度提升]

[太刀-练气槽自动上升]

[太刀-开刃效果不降级]

[双刀-鬼人槽不减]

[弓-常时满蓄状态]

[铳枪-无需装填]

[铳枪-龙击炮无冷却]

[重弩-特殊弹极速回复]

[护石炼成时保底3级孔]

End!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Noctosphere @ Noctosphere: Is TCK some kind of Clanchit follower?