ROM Hack Question [Cheat] Developement of cheat plug-in

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
I got a black screen, when I tried to load it up. How did you get it to load in game?​

I just followed the guide on the site...
load game play until you see what you wanna change, say money
go to homebrew menu, load debugger. attach to the right process (you need title ID)
search for your value, in hex.
let it search (new search)... I needed like 10 mins for mine, any less and I hadn't found the right place in memory..
go back to game, change the value (for money, buy/sell something)
press home and go back to homebrew menu, go to debugger app again.
this time search one more time but to repeat searchon the new value. if any of the earlier matches changed exactly it's a match! and you can edit it freely. it's changed when you resume the game!

yeah it's not very user friendly...

Reactions: Supreme23

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I just followed the guide on the site...
load game play until you see what you wanna change, say money
go to homebrew menu, load debugger. attach to the right process (you need title ID)
search for your value, in hex.
let it search (new search)... I needed like 10 mins for mine, any less and I hadn't found the right place in memory..
go back to game, change the value (for money, buy/sell something)
press home and go back to homebrew menu, go to debugger app again.
this time search one more time but to repeat searchon the new value. if any of the earlier matches changed exactly it's a match! and you can edit it freely. it's changed when you resume the game!

yeah it's not very user friendly...
But IS something, hope this can be ported as kip1 with the ability to read values from a txt in the SD.

Enviado desde mi LG-X240 mediante Tapatalk

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
But IS something, hope this can be ported as kip1 with the ability to read values from a txt in the SD.

Enviado desde mi LG-X240 mediante Tapatalk

it already is a kip? but you need the homebrew to speak to it and tell it what to do. or something... I'm not entirely sure. but you need to boot it with hekate, you can't use just the .nro

Reactions: Billy Acuña

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Yeah