Emulation Cheats on Cemu 1.7.4

Fgh12789

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

I would like to know how i can use cheat codes or game genie codes with cemu , i don't know a lot of cheat engine and no tables is found .Im looking for somes cheat codes/ trainer to use with cemu with zelda botw .Cemu utilitiies don't work with the latest version of cemu. Is a method to use cheats with cemu ? How i can do it ? thanks .

badman112

Trophies
XP
Country
I would like to know as well as i have started to use this emulator to upscale some of my games from the Wii U.

I am playing Xenoblade X and got it going now so can someone tell me how to or at least give me a link to an easy tutorial.

So far i know you have to get cheat engine which i have and it is 6.6. I know their are some tables out their but not sure how to use them and also it states they used gecko to convert them.

Thanks for any help....

Last edited by badman112,

toto621

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I already tried to ask help about converting gecko codes (usable on Wii U) into CE cheats for Zelda BotW but no one answered. I think we're f*cked until Cemu devs integrate internal cheat system like Dolphin emu.

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
I already tried to ask help about converting gecko codes (usable on Wii U) into CE cheats for Zelda BotW but no one answered. I think we're f*cked until Cemu devs integrate internal cheat system like Dolphin emu.

Well, you could always learn to play. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one