Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HansWorst7

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The latest PS5 update made Chiaki incorrectly interprets console version resulting in selecting wrong RP protocol for PS5.
While waiting for the official patch, I did some change to the code to temporarily fix this and also made it possible to connect remotely by using DDNS address instead of public IP.

Here you go!

Edited:
1 Dec 2022 - update to match the latest official commit (74d39e63)
Hey. Great work! Works like a charm.
Since you're already at it - any chance you can unlock 1080p resolution too? Since it's just a modded version, you could just enable the 1080p setting that's already in the code.
Ideal would obviously be some kind of software switch between docked and non-docked mode resolutions but that's probably too much to ask for.
Thanks!

Reactions: otaconn23

HiroshiYamauchi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Anyone suddenly having issue with this? Chiaki was working perfectly for me a few days ago, now when try to use it, when I select "Connect" the app becomes unresponsive. When I return to the Switch home area e try to close the app it gives the message "the software was closed because an error occurred". I tried resetting my router, tried redoing the Chiaki configuration but no luck...

trincha

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It's possible to play over internet. You just have to open the following ports on your router:
UDP 9295 - 9297
TCP 9295

When you want to wake up your console following port:
UDP 9302 (for PS5)
UDP 987 (for PS4)
Hello, I have tried this configuration and it does not work if it is not within the same Wi-Fi... has anyone worked from the Internet without being within the same network?
Thank you!

aykay55

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone knows if an 1080p function is possible?
1080p would be kind of pointless no? The Switch built in screen is only 720p, and to get 1080p you'd have to put it in the dock, connected to a TV. And at that point you could just play directly from your PS5, which is likely also connected to the same TV. Or if it's plugged into a monitor, you can just stream from a PC. So there is no real benefit in enabling 1080p support on Switch it would just further complicate things.

Last edited by aykay55,
Reactions: SnakeEater

Tmofnrev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Longshot here and pretty certain I'm just SOL but is there anyway to use a microphone on PS5? When I turn the controller on chiaki exits. Wondering if theres a workaround or solution

fox87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Anybody running it with a dynDNS service? I was trying duckdns and it ran like a charme at first, but after a restart it was screwing up the duckdns url and i cant manage to get it fixed via config file. Is there any support still on that project?

Fikus

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello guys!
Anybody can help me???
I trying to connect to my PS5 via switch with chiaki, but it freezes when i push on psn-account, connect and e.t.c.
Im trying nsp method, trying nro method, trying set MTU to 1400, but my console just freezes.
My specs:
16.0.2 4IFIR 1.5 Kraken.
plz help.....

emanuele-rapisarda

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi,

I'm having a problem with Chiaki. When I press any box on Chiaki where I need to write, the keyboard on the Nintendo Switch does not open and the entire console freezes. I then have to force restart the console. After the restart, I try to reopen Chiaki but the problem persists.

Does anyone know how to solve it?

Thank you

XRazeYT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The latest PS5 update made Chiaki incorrectly interprets console version resulting in selecting wrong RP protocol for PS5.
While waiting for the official patch, I did some change to the code to temporarily fix this and also made it possible to connect remotely by using DDNS address instead of public IP.

Here you go!

Edited:
1 Dec 2022 - update to match the latest official commit (74d39e63)
Not working anymore, fail to connect

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two issues

1. I got the PS4 Account ID but when I connect and enter pin I get registration failed error CE-35407-9. I am on firmware 9.0 on my PS4.

Here is my info of getting my PSN account info online

After logging in, when the page shows "redirect", copy the URL from the address bar and paste it here:
> https://remoteplay.dl.playstation.n...6y6C&cid=82b3b502-35a2-481b-94e7-70d85699a67b
🌏 Requesting OAuth Token
⚠️ WARNING: From this point on, output might contain sensitive information in some cases!
🌏 Requesting Account Info
🥦 Received Account Info:
{'client_id': 'ba495a24-818c-472b-b12d-ff231c1b5745',
'community_domain': 'b7',
'country_code': 'US',
'dcim_id': 'ce2fe82d-2c9e-4b58-9cbf-c59fc3a86e45',
'expiration': '2023-08-24T00:32:58.192Z',
'grant_type': 'authorization_code',
'is_sub_account': False,
'language_code': 'en',
'online_id': 'Jayinem41',
'scopes': 'psn:clientapp',
'user_id': '2412302602287773802',
'user_uuid': 'b816c64f-4d6d-402d-88dc-7303d7963837'}
🍙 This is your AccountID:
avgclG84eiE=

Do I put in avgclG84eiE= for AccountID and Jayinem41 for online id? Doesn't work.

2. Chiaki always black screens on my switch for about one minute then opens, any fix to make it immediate?
Post automatically merged:

I solved 1 by simply restarting my PS4 and doing the exploit again, but any solution for black screen that takes 1 minute? It also happens on switch remote play.

Last edited by Jayinem,

Palidino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just saw in the nx media player thread that there's now, finally, a hardware accelerated version of ffmpeg available for Switch, could be great for Chiaki
That's actually awesome. As someone who uses chiaki almost daily on my OLED, I will be getting a bountysource going next week with at least a few hundred to see if we can get someone to get this going. I don't think the original devs of chiaki are likely to make updates to it. I use 1080P once in awhile if I'm using my desk monitor/portable monitor/bedroom TV since my PS5 is in my living room, and even max overclock sometimes struggles with 1080P.

raynor_ni

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, trying to get this going but I can't enter my ps5's details. Is there something I'm doing wrong on my end or is it a edit the .conf file kinda deal? Cheers.

kkwong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
That's actually awesome. As someone who uses chiaki almost daily on my OLED, I will be getting a bountysource going next week with at least a few hundred to see if we can get someone to get this going. I don't think the original devs of chiaki are likely to make updates to it. I use 1080P once in awhile if I'm using my desk monitor/portable monitor/bedroom TV since my PS5 is in my living room, and even max overclock sometimes struggles with 1080P.
That's a super good news. Any update on this? I tested the latency on my switch OLED, it's about 100-120ms. Comparing the ~80ms latency on playstation portal, there is headroom using hardware decoding.

chuoitaykohot

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Anyone can make Chiaki on switch support H.265 ?
Chiaki/PSPlay on Android with my Switch OLED work much better than Chiaki on Switch OS
I think H265 help alot. Much sharper image, better latency, more stable
One thing i don't like android is it drain battery more
Seem the Dev did not like to a big update Chiaki on Switch.

Keriam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
That's a super good news. Any update on this? I tested the latency on my switch OLED, it's about 100-120ms. Comparing the ~80ms latency on playstation portal, there is headroom using hardware decoding.
I was wondering if Portal is better than my switch Oled : I recently tested Diablo 2R on my switch, very pleasant time…if portal is better, it will be great but I am a bit afraid to see a big difference with an IPS screen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9