Homebrew Question choidujournx crashes

AllMightsLeftHand

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
I want to upgrade my switch but everytime I try to run choidujournx from the HBlauncher it crashes the switch immediately. error screen. I think I might try formatting my sd card and sort of refreshing everything If nothing else works. any help would be appreciated. Im on sxos and 5.1

F4mouZSt4r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
  • Q: After selecting ChoiDujourNX from the homebrew menu, it tries to start but closes immediately (or gives me a FATAL error, or just hangs at a black screen) !
  • A: The debug svcs are not accessible to homebrew on your system. Either update your hbloader (from the release here: https://github.com/rajkosto/nx-hbloader/releases) or add fullsvcperm=1 to your hekate launch profile. Additionally, if you are trying to run ChoiDujourNX on 1.0.0, you must also add debugmode=1 to your hekate launch profile (this is not required on 2.0.0 or newer, which allows read-only debugging without it)

Source: Here

Last edited by F4mouZSt4r,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I want to upgrade my switch but everytime I try to run choidujournx from the HBlauncher it crashes the switch immediately. error screen. I think I might try formatting my sd card and sort of refreshing everything If nothing else works. any help would be appreciated. Im on sxos and 5.1
You might have to use Hekate/ReiNX to do the update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH