• Cryptocurrency Warning:
    The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to its volatility. They are high-risk and speculative and it is important that you understand the risks before you start trading. They are volatile: unexpected changes in market sentiment can lead to sharp and sudden moves in price.
    Please be aware that any information provided here can be the opinion of the author. Trade at your own risk.

Christians are starting to have Dreams and Visions of XRP

cornerpath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No need to rush into crypto as of yet' you can wait until the last big crash happen; anyway I keep telling you guys get in before the whole world start finding out about XRP ' and these christians are saying the same stuff the freemasons been saying on twitter about XRP since 2019-2020 "That retail wont be able to buy soon" +The Reset Era + Glitches + Wealth transfer 13/22 + Mr pool Banks not being safe taking people money. Lol I see These dream videos started popping up late 2021 and none of these people Follow Mrpool so I doubt they copying him
90105b3dc8380f7477f8e8150d026fec.png

2c4015972ff9657eebf73e48b3cb9f08.png

• Haha
Reactions: The Catboy and Xzi

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, dreams? Wtf.

Uphold now has a debit card of their own and you get XRP cashback, but I'm skeptical about it.

I'll use Uphold to receive BATs.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: 3D printing with chocolate. :D