OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
I ate a lot today. After church, my friend and her mom took me out to dinner at a Korean restaurant.

I came home at around 6PM. Everyone else was eating dinner. They barbecued some hamburgers up. I told them I wasn't hungry, and went upstairs to my room.

A half hour later, they tell me that they're going to the movies, and asked me if I wanted to come. I asked when it started.

7:30 PM.

We all fit in the two cars we had today. It only takes us 25 minutes to get to the theatres.

"Steven, it's your dish day."

I checked the grid posted up on the refrigerator door. It really is.

I turn around, and look at the sink. I see that it's full of plates from the day before, and the day before that. Oh, can't forget that dinner they just had, where I ate nothing. Another stack of plates awaited me outside.

So I start. I finish a rack full. I dry them, and put them away. I do another. I repeat the same. It's quarter after seven, and the others start getting antsy.

"If we don't leave now, we're going to miss the movie."

So they left.

And I was stuck doing all of their dishes.

Whatever. It's not like some prince was going to take me away to a life of luxury if I went to the movies tonight anyways.

DrYHeLL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It must be a Canadian thing to say "barbecue" anything that is cooked on a grill.

I mean...unless you are enjoying burgers that were marinated and cooked in barbecue sauce then you were really just eating "grilled" burgers.

Sorry. Just one of my pet peeves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk