Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

neobrain

-
Trophies
XP
Country
let's not go off topic through.

Welp indeed, I would be glad if we could agree on just having all posts asking for any sort of support or help deleted (including the above "discussion"). Because really, you are either capable of figuring out how to make it work yourself from the FAQ, or you simply shouldn't be using this emulator. I guess that's up to the moderators though.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Welp indeed, I would be glad if we could agree on just having all posts asking for any sort of support or help deleted (including the above "discussion"). Because really, you are either capable of figuring out how to make it work yourself from the FAQ, or you simply shouldn't be using this emulator. I guess that's up to the moderators though.
There's a FAQ? Last I checked there were only build instructions.

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not a fan of a emulator anyway. You can't use 3D.
And it won't run probably smoothly like DS.

3d and even touchscreen should theoretically be possible eventually. Touchscreen and 3d monitors are a thing. That being said emulation still has a long way to go before these things will be considered most likely.

Reactions: Margen67

link6155

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice to see a real 3DS emulator being developed! I was sure that the 3DS would never get an emulator seeing all the fake ones online, but I guess I was wrong.

Also, I made an icon for the program in case you're looking for one ;) :

citraicon.png

Reactions: Margen67

HuskyStrylight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice to see a real 3DS emulator being developed! I was sure that the 3DS would never get an emulator seeing all the fake ones online, but I guess I was wrong.

Also, I made an icon for the program in case you're looking for one ;) :

citraicon.png

Nice pic :3 is it hand drawn in computers?
i love art :3 so i was curious.

RenegadeKid

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Keep up the good work man.

But I still prefer to play my games with my 3DS. I don't like to play games with the PC, I just hate PC games:P

DragonSky

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
3d and even touchscreen should theoretically be possible eventually. Touchscreen and 3d monitors are a thing. That being said emulation still has a long way to go before these things will be considered most likely.
Hm yeh didn't think of that anyway I'm more a PS3 gamer don't play much PC so not worth for me.
I still think it may run slow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...