Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

loco365

Trophies
XP
Good luck with that, I'm very excited with your emulator.
Since my 3DS is on v7.1 I coudn't develop for 3DS, but your emulator gives me the opportunity to do it.
I'll try developing simple homebrews, starting with a hello world and making more and more complex stuff to be able to contribute to the scene.

Pretty much this. Once I get access to input and whatnot, it'll be a nice place to start since I lack a 4.x 3DS. I'd love to make a homebrew for my Computer Science project, though.

Reactions: Celice

ChungnSeiker

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Sir But There Is A Problem After I Download The Emulator Is Says he program can't start because MSVCP100.dll is missing from your computer . try reinstalling the program to fix this problem . I already Re-Install it many Times .. But It Still There .. How Can I Fix This Problem Sir

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Sir But There Is A Problem After I Download The Emulator Is Says he program can't start because MSVCP100.dll is missing from your computer . try reinstalling the program to fix this problem . I already Re-Install it many Times .. But It Still There .. How Can I Fix This Problem Sir
Download that from dll-files.com and follow the instructions it comes with.

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Runtime installs a lot more than just the single dll though, and it's stuff that even if it isn't relied on currently, could be in the future. Installing the dll's separate is effectively reinventing the wheel.

EDIT: Ninja'ed by Arras

neobrain

-
Trophies
XP
Country
just install dlls , when it ask you to install dll keep on doing it until it works.
that way you won't install what you don't need.

This isn't a 16 bit program, isn't it? then there should be no case of "Dll Hell"!

64 bit vs 32 bit is bad enough when people randomly place dll files in any of the system folders. That's what you get when giving that advice to people who have no clue what they're doing. Windows ends up trying to use 32 bit dlls for 64 bit programs (or vice-versa) and all you get as an error code is "0x0000007b", which is about as descriptive as nothing.

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
64 bit vs 32 bit is bad enough when people randomly place dll files in any of the system folders. That's what you get when giving that advice to people who have no clue what they're doing. Windows ends up trying to use 32 bit dlls for 64 bit programs (or vice-versa) and all you get as an error code is "0x0000007b", which is about as descriptive as nothing.

don't place em in the system folders then! put them in the same folder as the application!

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's a problem on your end, not with the runtime installer. also it's vc++ 2010, not 2013.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Lol not me trying to get people to make an uncensor patch for imagine makeup artist