Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

Lunos

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Got a lucky funny shot while clearing the Deku Tree Dungeon from TLoZOoT3D.
79HX5wJ.png

Now, straight to the point, got a crash when Deku Tree was telling me about Ganondorf, just in the exact point before the cinematic showing him and the 3 Goddess was about to start.
Here's the CMD Line just in case it's helpful for anything:
wHpcCE6.png

Used the Orange Build from wwylele.

Last edited by Lunos,

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
After struggling for several days,finally i reach 1st Gym without any problem ,although it have some random freezes B-) By The way,i would like to ask,on JIT 3-9-2016 build,which button is use for sneaking??

Attachments

• gym 1.PNG
    gym 1.PNG
    30.3 KB · Views: 307
Last edited by X Virus,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
After struggling for several days,finally i reach 1st Gym without any problem ,although it have some random freezes B-) By The way,i would like to ask,on JIT 3-9-2016 build,which button is use for sneaking??
F

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

BTW. HOW DID ROXANNE GOT MEGA AERODACTYL?
Lemme guess. Star Sapphire.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
when i write in config the value 1 in frameskip option , the games doesn't run or run in black screen . Why?

It's been broken for a very long time so it just freezes from start, they where men't to remove it, Now with the new JIT , Now is the time when they should remove it for good, as jit gives the same speedup anyway's ...., maybe fox are wwylele could put in a word about this, they is a lot of trash too that could also be removed like test.exe

Last edited by drwhojan,

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's been broken for a very long time so it just freezes from start, they where men't to remove it, Now with the new JIT , Now is the time when they should remove it for good, as jit gives the same speedup anyway's ...., maybe fox are wwylele could put in a word about this, they is a lot of trash too that could also be removed like test.exe
tests.exe has been removed 7 days ago...

JayFoxRox

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
2016-09-08
*snip*

Instead of pulling sneaky tricks to avoid moderation you should just find an unofficial build you can distribute freely.
There has been one by Makotech222 in the past.
Also wwylele's Orange build probably is absolutely fine to share (check yourself tho, people - even wwylele - make mistakes), so I have no idea why nobody spread it here yet.

Reactions: wwylele

nickloid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The last unofficial build works great, but i have a strange bug with theatrhythm curtain call: while being in a menu every direction of the circle pad works fine (arrow key) but in a music stage the up and left arrow (circle pad) doesnt work at all making it unplayable. is this issue known or is there a way to fix the input?

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Instead of pulling sneaky tricks to avoid moderation you should just find an unofficial build you can distribute freely.
Also wwylele's Orange build probably is absolutely fine to share (check yourself tho, people - even wwylele - make mistakes), so I have no idea why nobody spread it here yet.
One thing that people are confused is that what's the site name?
I didn't tell anyone the name of the chinese site. Heck, even if you try to search "Citra Chinese Build" on Google, the results are just Youtube videos with outdated links.

BTW. The latest unofficial build crashed Metroid Prime: Federation Force.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
tests.exe has been removed 7 days ago...

It was hashed in Cmake.txt list, it will not show up are build

add_subdirectory(tests)
to #add_subdirectory(tests)

Un-hash it and it will

Just advise the Kid, anyway no think wrong with the unofficial builds any far more merging then the original official have so far.

But I know still some needs more work with JIT and GamePad support and Many More, be four final release.

Also I advise him, (Not) to use the words Cancer on his youtube videos, can seriously offend many, I have have many relatives pass a way over the years off different types of it, It not a nice condition are even to see it by.

Anyway new release, citra-qt-gcc-jit-sse3.7zip

Repair Saer Da Warriors crash
Code
\ src \ video_core \ command_processor.cpp

Last edited by drwhojan,

Akirou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
the latest build seems to work perfectly for Fire Emblem Awakening ( has geometric shaders on so you can see the battle field ) works really smooth even for cutscenes audio isn't butchered, it sounds almost as on the 3DS . really pleased with the build . Only thing missing is being able to get DLC and run patches but those are far away i guess but if we are lucky we might get them in 6 months - 1 year

Reactions: drwhojan

thepokemongamer99

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It was hashed in Cmake.txt list, it will not show up are build

add_subdirectory(tests)
to #add_subdirectory(tests)

Un-hash it and it will

Just advise the Kid, anyway no think wrong with the unofficial builds any far more merging then the original official have so far.

But I know still some needs more work, be four final release.

Also I advise him, (Not) to use the words Cancer on his youtube videos, can seriously offend many, I have have many relatives pass a way over the years off different types of it, It not a nice condition are even to see it by.

Anyway new release, citra-qt-gcc-jit-sse3.7zip
the latest realase is the same of 08-09-16

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: We had our grandkids over yesterday and I got a small above ground swimming pool I filled for...