104.5 KB · Views: 293
Reactions: drwhojan

ileikoranges

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did it worked with no issues to you? if yes plz give us the steps you used
also guys how can i transfer ash's-greninja and the items from the demo to the full game?
to tranfer save i just copied the main from my moon save file into my sun save file. no issues other than the time did not change, it stayed the same and i dont think you can change it without messing ur computers time or 3ds's time up. i transfered the ash greninja by using the pk7 file from the demo and just used pkhex to put it into the full game.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Just to avoid the wrath of JayFoxRox, I won't talk about the leaked game for now until November 18.
So anyways, who finished the WHOLE Sun and Moon DEMO Events?
For me, I'm waiting for the man at the Pokemon Center to arrived.

Also, guys. Minimize your Pokemon-related posts here. As one user says, "make a new Thread or go to another thread that talks about Pokemon Sun and Moon".

to tranfer save i just copied the main from my moon save file into my sun save file. no issues other than the time did not change, it stayed the same and i dont think you can change it without messing ur computers time or 3ds's time up. i transfered the ash greninja by using the pk7 file from the demo and just used pkhex to put it into the full game.
You can just transfer your Ash-Greninja from the DEMO to the Full game easily. Just talk to Kukui and done.

WolfyxMario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Lol. What a small legendary. :P
But anyways, you can just play the game without cheating your way to finish the League and battle Red and Blue.

Anyways,
"I'm a Buddhist."
-Marina Joyce 2016
https://i.imgur.com/B7l5cnp.jpg
Nickname him "Marina Joyce". I don't care as long as I chose Popplio.

Edit: Also, there's a bug on Citra. The game crashes when you play it for too long. So it's better to save the game all the time just to be safe.
Second, you cannot edit the game with PKHex even though the save format is "main". So if you want to edit like change the language or make your starter Shiny, just change the values using Hex Editor or something.
Edit again: PKHex got Gen 7 support. Compile it on it's GitHub page.

What pokemon is that?

JonJaded

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
from the previous game of pokemon, there's a move relearner in certain place. (I don't know if there is one in sun and moon)
You can relearn attack move that you've forget, for example you have a charizard that is only obtainable at minimum lv 36 (since you need to evolve charmeleon to get it). You can relearn the move that is supposed to be learnt at level 28 which is Fire Fang. source: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/006.shtml

That's exclamation mark you got, because of greninja is not supposed to learn that move in any level. in other word, it is not legit relearn move.

Sorry but, this is all correct, but not relevant to the post the guy is talking about
its not that easy on citra, is it? idk. plus i wanted to modify it

It works on citra, apparently..

Slashㅤ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont like commenting on pkmoon posts, but i will say this here. is that how it is on the console, if so then there is nothing we can do, citra is emulating it properly. if it is different, then it is an emulation bug, and may be fixed as the emulator progresses.
about the speed, does the fps drop by more than 1fps when the appear? the pops are also treated as part of the graphics, and gives more load to the cpu. noting we can do there until citra is optimized. i dont think the dev would remove any part of citra that is working properly.
it's part of the game, but so were the lines. i'm just asking for a cheat code that removes it because it could increase performance, and it's also bugging out for me

Last edited by Slashㅤ, , Reason: removed spoiler tag and image

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk