ROM Hack CloneCharizard's PokéSav Black & White Translation

D

Deleted User

Tyranitarphantom said:
Every time I load a code, my game simply freezes at the white screen after pressing "Start" on the AR. I'm using the actual JP game card, what can I do to make it work?
I do not think that the AR export is perfect as yet or you should consider getting a flashcart. Or sav on a older game using the HOME GTS and then transfer to BW.

saves

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.000webhost.com
XP
Country
United States
CloneCharizard said:
UPDATE: Possibly dropping translation's due to idiots trolling this thread & PMing m saying "I STOLE" someone else's work, which is in fact not true, there hasn't even been any proof for this being true, but due to the fact that for days of the same people annoying me about it, I've simply had enough and feel like dropping the project all together.

Just know that we DID NOT
copy, steal, edit, use anybody's translation. We started straight off COM's release. Do not even bother to troll this thread saying any of this stuff was stolen because it was not.

pokesavlogo.png

Welcome to our Pokésav BW Translation!

Pokésav v0.06c Changelog:

Translated:
  • All Pokémon names
  • Pokéballs
  • Hometowns
  • All Moves
  • Abilities
  • Natures
  • TM/HM's
  • Medicine's
  • Berries
  • Met in Place
  • Items
  • Key Items
  • Wonder Card
Modified
  • Added Gender Sprites
  • Added an Icon
  • Moved around Boxes
  • Deleted any unnecessary material
  • Export ARDS Code page layout
Screenshot of v0.06c:
1zzrhxv.png

Other translation which can only be screenshoted to be noticed from the v0.04a release:
PokesavBW-v04-More.png
PokesavBW-v04-More2.png

Pokésav BW Download v0.06c

Mirror 1

Mirror 2

Other languages:

Spanish (Español)
Italian (Italiano)

Or directly download it from here. (Has all versions of Pokesav & all other languages.)

Can You add the Event option too, the event button is faded out. This way it is like Mystery Gift Editor function in it too. Just like the Pokemon Platinum Pokesav have the Mystery Gift Editor in it.

And if possible, the Dream World function too please.

Thanks,
Kevin

PS. After you have added those please revise this post with an new download link.

zhilo3

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi, CloneCharizard. I recently got a new computer and it came with McAfee, whenever I winrar the PokeSAV file, McAfee automatically deletes the PokeSAV, calling it a Trojan. And if I disable it and run the program normally, it deletes itself. Could I trouble you to check and correct the source file?

Btw, thanks for all the hardwork you've put into translating the PokeSAV, I really appreciate it.

CloneCharizard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pokestation.net
XP
Country
zhilo3 said:
Hi, CloneCharizard. I recently got a new computer and it came with McAfee, whenever I winrar the PokeSAV file, McAfee automatically deletes the PokeSAV, calling it a Trojan. And if I disable it and run the program normally, it deletes itself. Could I trouble you to check and correct the source file?

Btw, thanks for all the hardwork you've put into translating the PokeSAV, I really appreciate it.

I would recommend you changed Antivirus, possibly to AVG. Oh and sorry for not replying any sooner, I was in hospital for 3 days.

DxEggman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
saves said:
Can You add the Event option too, the event button is faded out. This way it is like Mystery Gift Editor function in it too. Just like the Pokemon Platinum Pokesav have the Mystery Gift Editor in it.

And if possible, the Dream World function too please.

Thanks,
Kevin

PS. After you have added those please revise this post with an new download link.

Are you serious?

Carrottime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
CloneCharizard, don't know if you know this, but the in v0.06c, the ability labled as Hustle is Truant, and the ability labeled as Truant is Hustle.

Just wanted to make sure you knew this.

lapocha5

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello, i have a question i was looking for the ability brute force but i couldn´t find it, what name do the ability have?
Thanks

Takeshi55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The names of the abilities Traunt and Hustle are switched.
BTW, can you change some move/ability names to the ones used on Bulbapedia? It's annoying when I try to hack in a Dream World ability, but on Pokésav, it's called something else.

Frouwke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
DDTmanSP said:
I'm using Avast anti-virus and after updates about 2-3 days ago. It tells me PokeSav is Win32 malwaregen and was unexpectedly deleted. Redownloading can't help. The .exe file always be deleted immediately if I try to click.

This is curious. So what happen about it? Previous PokeSav for HG/SS DPPt wasn't be like this. They are still there and work fine.

Yep, AVG tells me as well there's a Trojan in it.
frown.gif

DbGt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Need some help here... noob here =S

I just cant get this to work... im using version 06c, im starting pkemon black, just got my starter pokemon and i want to have all 3 starters...... i made the other 2 in pokesav as egg (and not as egg as well) but nothing happens, i just dont have the pokemons in my party.... i have tried it lots of times.... so what im doing wrong??

i just want some normal-regular pokemon (not super hax) and have them in the pokedex

Im using an acekard 2i with 1.8.1 AKAIO, and pokemon black with v7 translation patch....

Any help would really be appreciated

I cant start my game because of this

Thanks a lot for your time

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: You need better couch potatoes la +1