Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
heya

any chance next update will have teh correct European name and the names not all in capitals?

also would you be able to add a feature that would rename all the boxes corrects
otherwise just get a load of squares
i just want to make my White SAV fully english so i can transfer it to my cart so i dont have to do it all again

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pong20302000 said:
heya

any chance next update will have teh correct European name and the names not all in capitals?
That's already been confirmed
smile.gif

Pong20302000 said:
also would you be able to add a feature that would rename all the boxes corrects
otherwise just get a load of squares
That sounds like a cool features, would be nice to have.

Bluesfear said:
Hakoda said:
QUOTE(Bluesfear @ Mar 12 2011, 09:09 PM)
i keep getting this error when I try to open my pokemon black saves

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/15867058/Untitled.png

i am using no$gba with the pokemon black cheat code fix to save the game
Your link isn't working, try something else.
fixed, sorry
Can you PM me your save file and maybe I can try to see what's wrong?

AllyKat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hakoda said:
AllyKat said:
There are a couple of suggestions that I would love to make. I do not know how difficult these are so feel to reject. I just would love PokeSave to become a one stop shop. Here's some functionality that I would love to see added.

• Add a Black City/White Forest editor.
  • Add a C-Gear/PokeDex background view current/remove/add function.
  • Music Objects editor
  • Set the quantity of TM's/HM's for the all to x1
  • Change the custom editor for the TM's/HM's to a check box list.
  • (Like for the Diamond/Pearl version) ~ Wondering Pokemon editor (primarly for Thundurus & Tornadus)
Thanks
As I would love to see all these features as well, I believe CC is only translating. He's not coding PokeSav, that was COM's original job in Japanese. CC is just switching what he did into English. So for example, the events editor is grayed out in this PokeSav because the code isn't actually there. COM didn't add the feature and unless CC would like to take time to add that in, it's not coming. Changes to the GUI such as the TM/HM list as check boxes or having the option to have x1 TM/HM button may be possible, however.

Good to know. The whole "more than x1" of the TM's/HM's may prevent the save from uploading to the new Wii Battle game (whenever they release it) so no use risking it.

Okay, well here's milliondollar question: who in this thread is able to speak/write Japanese so some requests to COM would be able to find their way to him???

Noimus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if the next update will have Dream World abilities?
Btw im so anxious i wanna battle so bad but there is no update yet!!
frown.gif

D

Deleted-236924

Pong20302000 said:
Just rename them in non-caps manually and keep the Nickname box unchecked.

QUOTE(Noimus @ Mar 13 2011, 08:10 PM) Does anyone know if the next update will have Dream World abilities?
frown.gif
Dream World abilities can already be handled by PokéGen.
Use that instead.

Takeshi55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pingouin7 said:
Pong20302000 said:
Just rename them in non-caps manually and keep the Nickname box unchecked.

QUOTE(Noimus @ Mar 13 2011, 08:10 PM) Does anyone know if the next update will have Dream World abilities?
frown.gif
Dream World abilities can already be handled by PokéGen.
Use that instead.
What is PokéGen? I can only find things on it from 2010.

esareias

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I'm sorry if I should post this somewhere else but I just registered.
I used the pokesav to edit my characters name, but when I try to load it my game said that it wasn't there so it only gives me the option to start a new game. When I open my sav on pokesav though it has all my pokemon, time playing, etc. Any ideas? (And yes I was dumb and didn't make a back up.)

AllyKat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noimus said:
Does anyone know if the next update will have Dream World abilities?
frown.gif

PokeSav can already handle that. Hidden Hex 42 is the Hidden Ability. Value 00 means regular ability/abilites and Value 01 means hidden (aka Dream World) ability.
Of course, PokeSav could be updated so that "42h" is relabeled to "Dream" (just like how 42h is labeled "Nature") and instead of number's it could be changed to a Check Box (no check = 00 and check = 01).

QUOTE(Pingouin7 @ Mar 13 2011, 05:33 PM) Dream World abilities can already be handled by PokéGen.
Use that instead.

It is so annoying to see posts like this: if you use PokeGen... go away. I honestly keep up-to-date on both and still prefer PokeSav.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CloneCharizard said:
Sorry, have been having many problems, anyways, here's a beta version till we complete the RAM research for Black & White EU & US.

Pokésav Black & White v0.06c English Beta (Download)
If anyone got access to the file, do you think you can reup it for me somewhere else like MediaFire, MegaUpload is having server issues or something.

EDIT: Nevermind, servers are now available. Here's a MediaFire link just in case: Link

D

Deleted-236924

AllyKat said:
It is so annoying to see posts like this: if you use PokeGen... go away. I honestly keep up-to-date on both and still prefer PokeSav.

Except it is the truth.
PokéGen handles Dream World abilities, Pokesav does not.
Actually, it doesn't directly handle them, but it allows you to hex edit your Pokémon, so you just hex edit the right byte (Byte whose location is oh, so conveniently explained on ProjectPokémon.)

Want any more examples of why PokéGen is better for Pokémon editing?
Of course, if you don't care about your Pokémon being legal, it doesn't matter whichever one you use.

Besides, what would you expect from somebody that comes from ProjectPokemon?

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pingouin7 said:
AllyKat said:

Except it is the truth.
Actually, it doesn't directly handle them, but it allows you to hex edit your Pokémon, so you just hex edit the right byte (Byte whose location is oh, so conveniently explained on ProjectPokémon.)

Of course, if you don't care about your Pokémon being legal, it doesn't matter whichever one you use.

PokeGen fails to handle Pokemon that where bred and then transferred to B/W with the Poke Transfer properly, while Pokesav does.

simalexander3009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone tell me where the Link Trade option is where your selecting the place you met your Pokemon? I ask because I don't see it anywhere. So if someone could tell me it would be awesome! Thanks a lot!

D

Deleted-236924

simalexander3009 said:
Could someone tell me where the Link Trade option is where your selecting the place you met your Pokemon? I ask because I don't see it anywhere. So if someone could tell me it would be awesome! Thanks a lot!
Why do you need that?
The only Pokémon that will ever have Link Trade as their location met are those obtained through in-game trades, if I'm not mistaken.
Along with traded eggs, that is.

If you receive a Pokémon in a trade from somebody else, the summary will simply say "[Location], Apparently met at Lv. XX"
The only thing you have to make sure of is that the OT and ID of the Pokémon has to be different from yours.

KazoWAR said:
Pingouin7 said:
QUOTE(AllyKat @ Mar 16 2011, 11:26 AM) It is so annoying to see posts like this: if you use PokeGen... go away. I honestly keep up-to-date on both and still prefer PokeSav.

Except it is the truth.

PokeGen fails to handle Pokemon that where bred and then transferred to B/W with the Poke Transfer properly, while Pokesav does.
But still, the person asked for a way to use Dream World abilities.
PokéGen is the solution for that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...