You guys should come live with me, I have a large basement
smileipb2.png

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
i'm in perth and it wouldn't be bad if not for the fact i have 6am mornings so it's cold as fuck when i drag myself out of bed :

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Feels like earth forgot about spring and autumn, opened up a can of summer early but dropped it and spilt hot summer all over our countries in june and july and now there's no more left for august or september. Now summer has gone on a holiday while winter is left to work two shifts and look after baby autumn... :'(

.. boredom.

Global Warming making summers shorter and hotter and winters colder and longer??

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Grab a blanket, several layers of clothes & hot chocolate.
biggrin.gif

Always works for me in the winter. Then again, I like marshmallows in my hot chocolate. (this is where you go *in aussie accent* I will never undstand you crazy Americans")

D

Deleted-247497

lucky, i have to be outside for hours carrying a drum in 100 degree weather, god i wish it was cold

Cermage

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Edgedancer said:
Where are you in Australia? I am in Canberra and its not that bad.

Brisbane.

weather can't decide up here. about a week or so ago we had summer temps for a few days. but now its back to normal.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cermage said:
Edgedancer said:
Where are you in Australia? I am in Canberra and its not that bad.

Brisbane.

weather can't decide up here. about a week or so ago we had summer temps for a few days. but now its back to normal.
Your in Brisbane, and your complaining? I would kill to be warm up there rather than wearing upwards of 4 layers down here.

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Bahahahaha. Cold in Australia? good one. Down further south from Aussie here in NZ it can get bearably cold, which is frosts almost every morning during the middle of winter. Perhaps the occasional snow shower, would love to go on holiday to Oz for a mid-winter escape.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Talaria said:
Bahahahaha. Cold in Australia? good one. Down further south from Aussie here in NZ it can get bearably cold, which is frosts almost every morning during the middle of winter. Perhaps the occasional snow shower, would love to go on holiday to Oz for a mid-winter escape.
Bah! I can believe that NZ can get bearably cold. It gets unbearably cold over here. At least you have all that wool to warm you up.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guillotine