Homebrew {Collection} Share GridLauncher Banners Here!

GBATemp Irregular
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aebb64e1caf3039ea3b029ac259a2a9d0b480950b03ede667447c3aa7c6d26e91cb366c4f46933b6da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd8070994ed_zps50kkxikr.png

I like The grid launchers feature that allows you to have a banner for homebrew and such.
I haven't seen anyone make a thread like this.
So I though I would make one!
:sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp:

None Yet!:rofl2:
:sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp:

1. To have a uniform look you'll need to download a 3DSFlow template. (Right click and save as)
https://ianburgwin.net/3dsflow/

2. Download a box art for your game or homebrew and crop only the artwork without the Nintendo 3DS logo

4. Resize the image to 186x186

5. Paste your box art on top of the template and align it. It should fit perfectly on top of the black square shape.

6. Now you must name correctly your image but first you must look for your game's title id.

1. On your 3DS start up the grid launcher and tap the home icon on the bottom left of the bottom screen.
  2. Move your cursor to highlight your desired game and then press select.
  3. On the top screen you'll find out your game's title id (The title id varies
    from region)

7. Now that you have your title id save the image titleid-banner-fullscreen in my case I'm using Kid Icarus Uprising US so I'll name it 1125899907039488-banner-fullscreen and save it as a .png

8. Place your image on your 3ds SD card in this directory SD:gridlauncher/titlebanners/

?. Of course you don't have to follow this format, Instead, you could get creative and do something completely different!

If you are going to submit a banner, Please tag me or quote this thread. Also Specify If it is homebrew or not and for what game.
If a Mod need to make an adjustment to this thread, Please let me know or go ahead instead of just deleting the thread!:D

@smealum For making homebrew or something.
@mashers For making the grid launcher.
@101239 For making this thread
@JJTapia19 For writing the tutorial for making banners.
@You! For being great users!

Last edited by 101239,

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?