Comic BookDS V3.0

fourknight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey can some one help me ive got m3 ds simply and the comic book reader wont work right on it. it freezes up when ever i try to look at a comic
cry.gif

anime4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm sorry to revive this tread but I always asked myself something about the homebrew.
When you read and touch the screen the picture become blurry unless you chose the block zoom option.

Is there a way to solve this by editing the pictures or anything?
or is it a problem of the Ds ram,processor speed and can not be solved?

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Couple of questions - is there any way to have this look in a different folder than \cbdr\ for 'comics'

On my card I'd like to have a folder called '\comics\'

Second question - I'd like Moonshell 2 to open 'Comic BookDS' when I select a CBDR file - I changed the name of ComicbookDS to 'cbdr.Comicbookds.nds' and placed it in 'moonshl2\extlink\' folder - but cbdr files don't show up in moonshell for me to select - any idea why ??

EDITED: I've seem to figure out one of the problems. Seems like moonshell doesn't like 4-character files extentions.
What I have to do is rename the files from 'comic.cbds' to 'comic.cbk' & make the name in '\extlink\' folder as 'cbk.ComicbookDS.nds'
Also if I do this then since there's no 'cbds' files then ComicBookDS will not show anything in the 'library' - DAM !!!

Lord_of-darkness_82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
excuse me but how do you add comics to this i downloaded a comic called power rangers soul of the dragon and added two copies of it one pdf the other cbz but it did not work is there a special kind of converter i need to use i do know the program will be a windows exe file and i am a mac user but i have a virtual machine of windows 7 on my mac so i should be able to use the program regardless any help you guys can give me will be welcomed thank you very much

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, hi