Porygon-X

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hello fellow 'tempers! I'm writing this blog as a follow up from my previous one, which can be found here.

Anyways, I told her about my feelings toward her a couple of days later (Feb 3) because I got tired of thinking about it and had this sudden urge to tell her. Mind you I just told her that I had feelings for her and didn't ask her out directly so I had some leway because I was late-night texting
tongue.gif
. Well turns out that she didn't have the same feelings toward me. I wasn't surprised and was alright with it until I woke up the next day to go to school. When I woke up, I began questioning whether or not I really asked her. I ended up almost late for school because I was re-reading that message over and over again.

During first block, the first half went by quickly with little thought of the events. However as the day slowly (and I mean slowly) progressed, questions began appearing. Why did I tell her? Should I have told her? Why did I do this? I began thinking and desperately searching for answers. Second block rolls by and I could no longer focus on my work at hand (math was horrible that day). My feelings of regret have grown considerably. I grew depressed and found myself staring into the void during class. Break and third block pass by. So did lunch. When I was walking back to school after lunch, I realized that my last block was French and that she was in my class, sitting in front of me. I (sort of) managed to squeak out a 'Hi' and that was it. School was finally over and I headed for my locker. Out of no where I decided that I should approach her at her locker. As I walked up, I managed to make a small conversation and asked for a hug.

I got the hug.
smile.gif
Best hug evar.

Everything slowly settled in after that. I contemplated buying her a rose but I couldn't make up my mind.

The next month and a half was really easy to get through because I no longer had the thought that I had to impress her everytime I saw her. I could finally be myself without being scared off being embarrassed. Not bad eh?

Then came the dance. I managed to ask her to it, but I didn't get a solid response. So I ended up not going. Everything after that has been... more or less rusty. We still text and call each other but when it comes to talking in the halls and class, I am barely able to talk. FML.

However I do realize that the fact that I am able to ask a girl out without fear of rejection has been a major lesson I've learned.

So here I am, 3 months later finally getting around to writing this blog and asking for advice I guess. Oh and thank you for spending 5 minutes and reading through some douchebags life failures
smile.gif

Tl;dr = I asked a girl out and got rejected :/

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Porygon-X said:
Hello fellow 'tempers! I'm writing this blog as a follow up from my previous one, which can be found here.

Anyways, I told her about my feelings toward her a couple of days later (Feb 3) because I got tired of thinking about it and had this sudden urge to tell her. Mind you I just told her that I had feelings for her and didn't ask her out directly so I had some leway because I was late-night texting
tongue.gif
. Well turns out that she didn't have the same feelings toward me. I wasn't surprised and was alright with it until I woke up the next day to go to school. When I woke up, I began questioning whether or not I really asked her. I ended up almost late for school because I was re-reading that message over and over again.

During first block, the first half went by quickly with little thought of the events. However as the day slowly (and I mean slowly) progressed, questions began appearing. Why did I tell her? Should I have told her? Why did I do this? I began thinking and desperately searching for answers. Second block rolls by and I could no longer focus on my work at hand (math was horrible that day). My feelings of regret have grown considerably. I grew depressed and found myself staring into the void during class. Break and third block pass by. So did lunch. When I was walking back to school after lunch, I realized that my last block was French and that she was in my class, sitting in front of me. I (sort of) managed to squeak out a 'Hi' and that was it. School was finally over and I headed for my locker. Out of no where I decided that I should approach her at her locker. As I walked up, I managed to make a small conversation and asked for a hug.

I got the hug.
smile.gif
Best hug evar.

Everything slowly settled in after that. I contemplated buying her a rose but I couldn't make up my mind.

The next month and a half was really easy to get through because I no longer had the thought that I had to impress her everytime I saw her. I could finally be myself without being scared off being embarrassed. Not bad eh?

Then came the dance. I managed to ask her to it, but I didn't get a solid response. So I ended up not going. Everything after that has been... more or less rusty. We still text and call each other but when it comes to talking in the halls and class, I am barely able to talk. FML.

However I do realize that the fact that I am able to ask a girl out without fear of rejection has been a major lesson I've learned.

So here I am, 3 months later finally getting around to writing this blog and asking for advice I guess. Oh and thank you for spending 5 minutes and reading through some douchebags life failures
smile.gif

Tl;dr = I asked a girl out and got rejected :/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSdELZxEnHY[/youtube]
man rejected how does that make you feel( yes i'm cereal i'm like the dr phill of rejection got rejected over 20 times) did she said lets be friends or she just walked away

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one