popoffka

OP
Trophies
Website
popoffka.ru
XP
Country
What are those "compressed" images?
I've already burned two DVDs with two different games, but both images was "compressed", and both discs don't load, just give error 324.
I know, that this error is mostly caused by bad written discs, but, maybe, those "compressed" games just don't work thru Backup Loader?

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
compressed have all the crap filler removed from the file, to make it smaller. They work when burned, i can a test to that. Most of mine were "compressed". I suggest using higher quality media, such a taiyo Yuden Discs.

Det1re

det1re.de
Trophies
Website
det1re.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
TroyTheZombie said:
compressed have all the crap filler removed from the file, to make it smaller. They work when burned, i can a test to that. Most of mine were "compressed". I suggest using higher quality media, such a taiyo Yuden Discs.
Right. However the compression is only noticeable, when the iso is rar'd or ziped. The unpacked one should still have the size, a non-compressed one has.

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TroyTheZombie said:

Juden german for Jew

Jew Discs

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
324 is also the cIOS unproperly installed..!!
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    sorabora tempBOT: sorabora has joined the room.