QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When I was about 9 or 10, even though I knew it was wrong, I stole a quarter from a fountain out of a Publix. I didn't normally do stuff like that, I had seen them a couple of times in the mall before but I'd never been close, but there was one put in temporarily in the neighborhood grocery store and my mom turned her back and I couldn't help my self. I had to know if it was a refracting pond or whatever--it wasn't a normal fountain in the ground, it was raised up to waist height for a little kid and I just wanted one to see one of the new state quarters upclose but after I had the coin I wanted to keep it....so I did.

What about you? Whats your secret?

distorted.freque

I'm getting mixed signals here!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm gay. Wait. What kind of secrets are we confessing?
tongue.gif

Well, I stole some coins from my aunt's shop when I was younger.

dEC0DED

Trophies
Website
www.visualdecibel.com
XP
Country
Canada
i can read peoples thoughts and inhibitions when i don't have my ipod in my ears.
that's why in anywhere i go you see me with headphones on because i can't stand to listen to everyone. unless they're musically inclined or gifted then i hum or make music with them and they follow along like it's normal to start making music out in public.

my auntie in georgia usa can also read minds and has worked for the FBI for missing people.

S

ScuberSteve

gizmo_gal said:
When I was about 9 or 10, even though I knew it was wrong, I stole a quarter from a fountain
Same here.

But to be awesome, I have decided to grace the shithole of testing with some more shit from me:
I tell my parents I'm going downtown, and ask for money, but what I really do is sit around in my friends' basements watching tv, talking, playing video games, etc.
By having fun with friends, I can make 20$ (unless of course, we do go downtown, or go bowling or something).

Pici

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I sing stupid things when I'm alone with my cat, like :
"my little baby, with your sexy butt... full of hair..."

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ScuberSteve said:
gizmo_gal said:
When I was about 9 or 10, even though I knew it was wrong, I stole a quarter from a fountain

I tell my parents I'm going downtown, and ask for money, but what I really do is sit around in my friends' basements watching tv, talking, playing video games, etc.
By having fun with friends, I can make 20$ (unless of course, we do go downtown, or go bowling or something).

Lol, I wish it was that easy for me. I tell my parents I'm going out and they tell me to either to buy something for dinner or give them some gas money before I go.
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
wacko.gif

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i'm so inflexible at the moment I can't touch my toes. and i scream and cry like a baby when the physiotherapist pushes me down further (he thinks I'm faking because i used to be really flexible).

edit: i mean when i have my legs straight for the record.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Little said:
i'm so inflexible at the moment I can't touch my toes. and i scream and cry like a baby when the physiotherapist pushes me down further (he thinks I'm faking because i used to be really flexible).

wtf.gif
I was never able to do that.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Little said:

I can touch the entire floor with my palms... Everyone thinks I'm some sort of freak. I also did a "Sit & Reach Test" and went off the chart.

I stole some mini lock that comes with those luggage things at the mall once. Now it's in the cabinet. I thought the cops would come after me.

Chotaz

I'm back! :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Salamantis said:
Little said:

wtf.gif
I was never able to do that.

I'm also guilty of that sin
frown.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Though I like/love all of Stanley Kubricks films (well apart from Eyes Wide Shut, but then that's no surprise), I don't like 2001: A Space Odyssey or A Clockwork Orange.

I understand what they are meant to say and all that just that for some reason I find them boring. And I have seen them both so many times, and still I can't enjoy them.

My loss.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wii Spurts